ATTN 27 guests currently browsing the forum:

Skib

I just wish some of ya'll (lurkers or otherwise) lived close enough to give me a hand with today's project.

1233175252_3io.jpg

"tonights top news story oklahoma local spins out when his differential blew up police offered to tow his truck home but the owner pulled put a roll of ducttape and said that wont be nessisary"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. That's all I can say to the duct tape lsd. On the subject of funny news, on the way to NAPA this morning, down at the Ash and 2nd intersection, there's a sign that says "Art is for everyone!" and there's a mural and a bunch of other stuff, but it's in a seedy area. Attempts to beautify Spokane, you know.

So I'm at the light, and someone has put and F in black marker on this, so now it says "Fart is for everyone!" Holy crap, I about died and missed the light laughing. :D

that reminds me of a sign i saw around the mammoth mt. area it was a chains required sign that someone had added "whips optional"

and on another note i am loving the fact that grandma sideways is bugging the crap out of downshifter....you are always good for a laugh

that reminds me of a sign i saw around the mammoth mt. area it was a chains required sign that someone had added "whips optional"

and on another note i am loving the fact that grandma sideways is bugging the crap out of downshifter....you are always good for a laugh

not really bugging me, just 2 of his 3 post are like that is all ;)

Lightertirefix.gif

there was a tech working an a rim for a wheelbarrow at wal mart the other day, could NOT get it to seal... I told him to try that and he laughed at me and said I was retarded... i need an iphone so i can go show him this shit. We used to do that in the army at the auto craft shop.

there was a tech working an a rim for a wheelbarrow at wal mart the other day, could NOT get it to seal... I told him to try that and he laughed at me and said I was retarded... i need an iphone so i can go show him this shit. We used to do that in the army at the auto craft shop.

There are techs at walmart? you are retarted:fu: