Trade my 2 door Dime 4 your Goon?

I have a 73 2-door 510 with L20b Weber 32/36 DownDraft Z 5-speed Suby LSD Z- Alloy rims Runs and drives great.

You have 69-73 510 wagon (manual) that is in good running and driving condish.

I live in Kitsap County Wash. and would b willing to travel as far as bellingham or Portland. PM me if u r interested.:D

lilyelo002.jpg[/img]

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rear defrost??

Yes it does have rear defrost. The car did not have the rear defrost glass when I bought it. I was cruising 4 parts @ some junk yard off of MLK South Seattle and spied a rear defrost glass. Asked the dude working there how much 4 the rear glass? 50 bucks:eek::D I'll take it!

I do have the car 4-sale on CL here in Seattle. I have wanted a wagon 4 a long time. So, if someone wants a 2 door and has a wagon to trade that would be cool:cool: Or I will sell it and start the hunt 4 a GOON:D

I know two wagons around my are around 2k and below. I would seriously buy one and trade it for that clean dime.

road trip!

id like another wagon too :D

So, if someone wants a 2 door and has a wagon to trade that would be cool:cool:

future goon squad member!!!

and willing to trade a 2dr for it :thumbup: :cool:

Yes it does have rear defrost. The car did not have the rear defrost glass when I bought it. I was cruising 4 parts @ some junk yard off of MLK South Seattle and spied a rear defrost glass. Asked the dude working there how much 4 the rear glass? 50 bucks:eek::D I'll take it!

Dude I went that junk yard, the dude wanted 100 bucks for it!!! It's sad those cars made it there :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.