The United Posts Of The Insomniacs or "you're in a biker bar, not at a football game"

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: There's the proof that there's someone out there for you Bleach. No, I don't mean her sister.

After reading into it for a while I can see that this guy is supplying just enough comment to keep it alive.

Edited by datzenmike
:D
Two chicks' date=' one underage and naked.

[img']http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb320/massage_dancer/asian_chick.jpg[/img]White_OEG_Bantam_Chick.jpg

mmmmm

You're thinking of a chicken dinner,..... right?

You men eat your dinner

Eat your pork and beans

I eat more chicken

Than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

I'm a back door man, wha

The men don't know

But the little girl understand...... Lyrics: Back Door man, Jim Morrison

There are alot of other people who come here for laughs, and don't heap praise. Like me :o, AHAHAAHA...

Don't let a few whiners speak for all of us. I like and laugh at many of the PICs posted. I became a fail blog fan. AHAHAHAHA

Best

sorry im just getting fed up with all the whiners.. people bitchin about us chattin.. i mean at first i did everything possible to make sure there was no offensive content an all that so no one could even TRY to get upset.. which is why the first thread was locked to begin with.. i could careless about the posts i lost, its kind of the principal of the matter.. anyways im lookin into making a forum for us insomniacs to just chat an bull shit, anyone will be welcome... this doesnt mean im gonna Leave ratsun like a big old whiney thumb sucker.. its just going to be a place for us to chat without bothering anyone or bein bothered BY anyone..