What is everyone driving when the weather gets bad!?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can drive anything anywhere at any time.. thats not the problem.. im just wondering what everyone was driving other than there datto's :P

i sure as hell know i would NOT be driving my datto right now if i had one .....:eek:

soon enough....soon enough....

i know what you mean. the first time a wrecked my car even though it wasn't bad at all i was really bummed. but then i realized i can just fix it. and i can just get better so i don't have to wreck it anymore haha. also i have come to believe that my car is meant to be driven. thats why i built it. and i can tottally understand why other people don't want to drive thiers but to me thats what its for.

2eDeYe;110632'']Daily driving the Jeep, plus a whole lot of playtime :D

What kind of tires are those on your Jeep? I want to put something similar on my Ford once I get the Axle reaplced... As for me? I've been reduced to driving my 04 GTO, since the starter, and a few glow plugs have burnt out on my D-max! Don't fret though! Starter should be here this week, and I just ordered glow plugs today!

Been BLASTING around sideways in the pumpkn for a week now! All four newish studded snows on steelies! Put the set of mags in the trunk for ballast but had to take them out cause it was plowing too much. put the chains on for a little bit this morning, had to take them off, too much traction! The hills by my house are tons of fun! 4in of powder sprays a nice rooster tail sideways at 5000rpm in 3rd. There is a 5 lane wide 3/4mi long road behind the fred meyer wearhouse with a wicked S-turn at one end. Been using a tank of gas and a quart of oil a day. Its about as much fun as you can have with your cloths on!

With a little added traction(ie snows, studs, chains, balast) anyone worth thier weight in old risty datsun parts should be able to drive in this stuff No Problem!

do you guys drive your datsuns in the rain?

I used to drive my first one in the rain. it was kinda scary.

hahahahahahaha :lol:

rain, sleet, or snow as they say

lol this is the NW if you only drove in the sunshine youd never leave your house

Been driving the 68, it's blessed so I don't worry about getting stuck :D haha Long story :D I have all season crapy tires and it goes really well some how. I like driving late at night that way I get to play in all the lanes :D

snow%20004.JPG