What is everyone driving when the weather gets bad!?

So i KNOW them datto's arent out and about in this snow! So what else is everyone rolling around in when the weather gets bad?

i have my 82' "toy"

l_4e5f3b3709c3479baefe589c853c34c1.jpg

If 3 feet of "baby poop" mud-pond cant stop me then i dont think a little bit of snow will :fu:

l_d8fec673238350f0e3648bedc8054fc8.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1982 slammmmed toyota long bed with industrial chains shit goes everywere in the snow

lmao... so i take it you have the same problem as i do with my jetta...

" The snow seems to be really flat and kinda leveled out looking behind me?"

l_2fed03185e9544a88a6823639ffb590c.jpg

What do you mean "can't drive the dattos"?

Mind you, it hasn't gotten deep yet.

S_sno15.jpg

S_sno16.jpg

Problem is the county Sheriff is out telling everyone on the roads not to be out there. When I got out to take the second pic (in a PLU parking lot) the campus security came hauling over to tell me to leave... followed me off campus. I wasn't even doing doughnuts or anything, just trying to get a pic or 2.

Saw a guy on a bicycle. He was having fun, actually.

So i KNOW them datto's arent out and about in this snow! So what else is everyone rolling around in when the weather gets bad?

Says who?

IMG_0598.jpg

Mind you, there's about triple that amount now and I'm running 250lbs. of sand in the bed with chains, but it still gets out and moves. Proof to follow later when I go out again.

I was driving the 78 lancer, but the 240z studded tires that are 10 billion years old arent worth the risk for a 60mile round trip drive to work for the last few days so I borrowed the old mans honda civic hx with studs. Fucking lancer drives bettern in the snow than the civc, ironically. God damnf d piece of shit just doesnt turn in snow.

I drive my 620. A tranny,head,tools and misc.. crap in the back and its good. Chains just to get free if need be. My wife drives the Pathfinder,which is a bitchin beast,I can hardly even get the tires to spin in 4 hi. Although,its heavier than the 620 so when she slides she dont want to react or correct like the 620 does. Almost shite my pants in it today. Started to slide on a downhill corner,luckily it slid a bit sideways and the rear wheel stopped against the embankement and I could roll off from a standstill and get a little grip.:eek:

I have been drivin the dime with some studded tires on the back. It goes really good with the LSD. Would feel a little safer if it had some studs in the front as well. My parents have a mercury sable FWD with studs all around and that thing goes no prob. I wish I had gotten my studs mounted in time 4 my 620.

I have been drivin the dime with some studded tires on the back. It goes really good with the LSD. Would feel a little safer if it had some studs in the front as well. My parents have a mercury sable FWD with studs all around and that thing goes no prob. I wish I had gotten my studs mounted in time 4 my 620.

You tellin me that full size truck your folks got aint 4x4? I figured you would be tearin it up in that.:cool: Chain up the KC and protect that dime..:D I wish mine wasnt running like poop or I would love to zip it around. No LSD or tire tread but fun I bet...

You tellin me that full size truck your folks got aint 4x4? I figured you would be tearin it up in that.:cool: Chain up the KC and protect that dime..:D I wish mine wasnt running like poop or I would love to zip it around. No LSD or tire tread but fun I bet...

That full size 4x4 truck has shit tires on it and we got fuckin stuck on a hill the other day. Tires is what matters in this snow & ice shit. No matter what u drive!