Sedan rear window

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone has a rare item and sees that there no one else in the world with one listed on eBay, they may set a really high price like that knowing it may never sell.

Their asking price is not necessarily a representation of market value.

4 hours ago, 02menace said:

What does an original rear window go for these days? I found one on ebay listed at $1,350…at least it’s free shipping. But is that accurate? Seems like a lot

Also, location, location, location. Some places they go for a lot more if they are rare and glass is a pain to ship etc...

If you're looking for one put a location in your profile for a start, it will help when figuring out if you are in an area where they may just not be available or are reasonably common. 

13 hours ago, 02menace said:

What does an original rear window go for these days? I found one on ebay listed at $1,350…at least it’s free shipping. But is that accurate? Seems like a lot

Rear window for what? No info, no answer!

I would sell a good rear glass USA spec 2dr 4dr same, for $350-450, bit I am out right now..  I absolutely will NOT ship, cuz way too much labor to pack it safely & it would ultimately be expensive TRUCK FREIGHT, cuz packaging would be too big for common carrier.  Last I heard, Fastenal & Greyhound no longer offer freight shipments.  The risk of breakage is very high, regardless.  At $1350, that better be NOS.................................

As mentioned, post your general LOCATION.  I sell quite a lot of 510 parts.  If I see someone is far away on east coast, and they want a big heavy bulky part, I will not reach out to sell.  If they are regional, heck yes I will reach out to sell!!

On 2/23/2024 at 10:54 AM, MikeRL411 said:

Rear window for what? No info, no answer!

Presuming as did TJ above that it is for a 510, as that is the section it is under.

Edited by iceman510
22 hours ago, Draker said:

Pnw, would probably be the lowest price market for parts. I’d say 200 or 300 picked up. Post in marketplace or craigslist and hope for the best. 

Yep, lotta Datsuns out this way and glass doesn't rust 🤣

26 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

Yep, lotta Datsuns out this way and glass doesn't rust 🤣

Hmmm... Never thought about the fact that there might be more Datsuns in some places than others. I've been looking out for datsuns since i purchased mine almost a year ago. I haven't seen much so far in my area. It be cool to know where most of the datsuns migrated to and why.

Edited by IZRL
  • 2 weeks later...