post your mug

Skib

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's me crawling out of the Toyota back in '97(pre-Datsuns). All i remember was slamming on the brakes and heading straight into a ditch on the side of the freeway. I don't know how i flipped that shit.

Me97_zpsf433577e.jpeg

• Like 4

that's me crawling out of the Toyota back in '97(pre-Datsuns). All i remember was slamming on the brakes and heading straight into a ditch on the side of the freeway. I don't know how i flipped that shit.

Me97_zpsf433577e.jpeg

Wow. That looked nasty. Good thing it was a yota & not a 510.. Cool piece of history to hang onto. 

Is that a blanket or a towel? and is that the girl you were telling me about? the one that experienced indigo first hand

It's one of those no sew fleece blankets. A GF in high school made it for me. I've taken it on every deployment. Haha and yes, that's the girl that has first hand experience with indigo. She wanted to come to the meet.

She'll be at the Sonic meet if I go. She's pretty cool... She took all the pictures and video on the cruise up to Burlington.

• Like 1

It's one of those no sew fleece blankets. A GF in high school made it for me. I've taken it on every deployment. Haha and yes, that's the girl that has first hand experience with indigo. She wanted to come to the meet.

She'll be at the Sonic meet if I go. She's pretty cool... She took all the pictures and video on the cruise up to Burlington.

Well if it never works out let me know since she is closer to my age. :rofl:  wait. no don't, not after that story :sick: 

but yeah she seems pretty cool, by the looks of the pics of here and instagram...I like your roommate more though :wub:

• Like 1

Me97_zpsf433577e.jpeg

Wow.........scary situation.....

I remember driving by that crash with Bobby and looking at the wreckage......."Hope that guy is ok" is what we told each other as we drove by.....

......only to find out later it was Skyblue. :unsure: