POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/2333031322.html

Guy wants too much for it, but looks like a nice car. The 180b bumpers from AU would be a good idea, get rid of the huge 5 mph bumpers.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/2334484777.html

Dually Datsun, haven't gone and looked, but it looks like a true dual.

I was just about to post that one... If it had an engine I would go take a look at it.

Me too but he wants $800 as it is, last time I checked he wanted $600 and now that he pulled it out he wants $200 bucks more. I dont know why he would charge more for a truck that was sitting in a bush in his own yard now automatically wants more money for pulling it out lol. He does say he don't know anything about these trucks which makes me want to give only a couple hundred or less for it cuz that's what it's worth right now.

What's wrong with the tailights? I know those are the type that get easily broken, but that's unlikely with that beefy bumper protecting them. The good thing is it was the last year of the L20B. You can do this with the engine in the truck: swap pistons with an L18 to increase c.r. (4.36cc dish vs 11.36cc dish of L20B). A long-tube header or early L4 cast iron manifold (4:2) and you're set. Weber 32/36 or SSS with L24 SU's (that's what I'm using) and you have a very strong engine that still gets good gas mileage.

standard early 720 tail lights. i like them under the bed like that. the 83+ have them on the be sides next to the tail gate.

They look half assed custom. It looks like where they should be on the corners was filled with body filler or something, but it might just be dented

They look half assed custom. It looks like where they should be on the corners was filled with body filler or something, but it might just be dented

Nah, totally stock. the corners are pretty f'ed up tho haha.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.