My friend Marty's new truck

datsunfreak

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsun 320 pickup is a lot smaller inside than a 620. This pickup may even be smaller...

Cab size is very comparable to a 320, in my opinion. He has one of every chassis Datsun truck made, so it's easy to compare. :D

A 620 is damn roomy by comparison. I know this; I am 6'3", I can drive a 620 KC comfortably, and a 620 SC is a little cramped (depending on what seats). But I can't even GET INTO this truck. :P

you got any pics of the engine? id like to see how they shoehorned that L16 in there!!

another thing. i was lookin at the bed there, and it looks good and all. but i think it would look good with a bed from a 520 that was narrowed and shortened, so the proportions look good? i think that would look good on there!

anyways. sweet lookin little rig!!

I hope he doesn't paint it!!!!!! It looks awesome!!!!!

Why 2 horn buttons on the column? Judging from the hood pins, steering wheel, extra gauges, helper springs and the fact that it has an L series it must have been raced :D

• 9 months later...
Are those coil springs in the rear??? :blink:

looks like coils sitting on top of the axle....plus leaves...must have been one bad az halin machine!:lol:

Cool little truck! I like the NL320s better...but for 150 bucks...:eek:...I mean...I would do that!:D