24 minutes ago, tr8er said:

I'm guessing Dan isn't covering the statement from Kathleen, Courtney, Kerry, Chris, and Rory Kennedy denouncing Bobby's endorsement.  Those lifelong Democrats from an iconic Democratic family who officially endorsed the Harris campaign are not important since they didn't have a worm eating their brains like Bobby. 

The modern Democratic party is nothing like the old party of JFK and RFK. Did you listen to what RFK jr. had to say about why he left his party and endorses Trump ? Old school Democrats are actually quite likable compared to todays radicals. 

Edited by john510
  • Like 3
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, john510 said:

The modern Democratic party is nothing like the old party of JFK and RFK. Did you listen to what RFK jr. had to say about why he left his party and endorses Trump ? Old school Democrats are actually quite likable compared to todays radicals. 

Couldn’t agree more.  

• Like 3
6 hours ago, john510 said:

He doesn't realize he's been suckered into believing shit that isn't true. It is funny how Trump is a pervert but Democrats want your kids as minors to have a right to sex change therapy without a parents permission. Crazy shit.

The double standard on the left is unmatched by anything I've ever seen. They constantly put a spotlight to the splinter in the right's eye and don't even realize or they consciously ignore the tree trunk that's in theirs. 

You notice how tr8ter just bobs and weaves all the facts I ask him about that makes the left look bad. They all do this when they get questioned. They spew the talking points they've been given, then the interviewer pushes back a bit and it's over. They throw an insult at him, then they tuck tail and run.

They're either willfully blind to all the perversions on their side, or they're aware of them and they disagree with them, but are afraid to say anything that might get them kicked off the lefty island (cowards), or they agree with, support, and promote the perversions in which case it also makes them perverts and pedophiles in my book. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
On 8/23/2024 at 10:23 PM, Ooph! said:

Wow, just wow

Woohhhhh! 🎉🎆🍻. Since Mike is not going to watch this video. I'm gonna give him the highlights. 

By the looks of the video, it looks like RFK Jr is endorsing Trump, which means he's dropping out, which means there's zero chance that Trump loses. 🫡🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🎇🎉.

Edit: I'm 100% with RFK by the way, and i would vote for him if he had a chance to beat Harris. But I'm glad he stepped down cause he doesn't want to risk another Hillary/ Obama/Harris Term. He clearly wants the best for the people and this country. You see the welcome he got from "the evil MAGAS" even though he's a dem. The dem party, his party, burned him at the stake cause he won't play their twisted game. Bammm, this short video says it all, the true heart of the right (civilians). After Trump's term I'm voting RFK jr.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, IZRL said:

Woohhhhh! 🎉🎆🍻. Since Mike is not going to watch this video. I'm gonna give him the highlights. 

By the looks of the video, it looks like RFK Jr is endorsing Trump, which means he's dropping out, which means there's zero chance that Trump loses. 🫡🇺🇸🇺🇸 🎇🎉.

Edit: I'm 100% with RFK by the way, and i would vote for him if he had a chance to beat Harris. But I'm glad he stepped down cause he doesn't want to risk another Hillary/ Obama/Harris Term. He clearly wants the best for the people and this country. You see the welcome he got from "the evil MAGAS" even though he's a dem. The dem party, his party, burned him at the stake cause he won't play their twisted game. Bammm, this short video says it all, the true heart of the right (civilians). After Trump's term I'm voting RFK jr.

I hope you're right about the "zero chance" thing but I'm not that optimistic myself. The Democrats seem very confident with Harris for a win. Maybe they know something we don't ? Maybe the election's already been decided. I know more crazy conspiracy but I wouldn't put anything past them at this point. I really hope I'm wrong. 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, IZRL said:

By the looks of the video, it looks like RFK Jr is endorsing Trump, which means he's dropping out, which means there's zero chance that Trump loses. 🫡🇺🇸🇺🇸 🎇🎉.

If you backed RFK it's assumed you did not like Trump so it doesn't just follow that all his supporters will vote for Trump. 'Zero chance of loosing'? really? That's incredibly ambitious.

• Confused 1
9 hours ago, IZRL said:

Remember the Big Red Wave? it got flushed by the Blue Tsunami that came in the middle of the night when all the election counting had stopped and there was zero fraud. When the greatest President in American history, from his basement won with an amazing 81 million votes having never drawn a crowd of more than a few thousand.

Republicans are like Charlie Brown and the Democrats are Lucy holding the football.

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
23 hours ago, john510 said:

Come on. What I'll do here is ask you to do some fact checking yourself rather than believe anything I type. I'm guessing you'll find out some of the truth regarding those claims. I won't waste any time explaining or defending anybody.

Come on? All you do here is waste you'er time explaining or defending Trump and argue by reciting hyperbolic MSM propaganda as though it were fact. I show it's BS and you call me a liberal. I spoon feed you links to what I reference in my posts. You won't even fact check them before repeating how peer reviewed analysis of imperial data and statistics is another TDS conspiracy to Destry America's freedom. Now you're asking me to do your work for you?

laugh-fall.gif

Edited by paradime
  • Haha 1

I personally think that a lot of people (especially young ones) 

just like the sound of the word "KAMALA!",like it makes them really

hip to say it.

"HARRIS!" just doesn't sound cool & hip.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, paradime said:

Come on? All you do here is waste you'er time explaining or defending Trump and argue by reciting hyperbolic MSM propaganda as though it were fact. I show it's BS and you call me a liberal. I spoon feed you links to what I reference in my posts. You won't even fact check them before repeating how peer reviewed analysis of imperial data and statistics is another TDS conspiracy to Destry America's freedom. Now you're asking me to do your work for you?

laugh-fall.gif

John won't listen to me. Careful or he'll stop listening to you. Eventually he'll be in MAGA heaven.

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

John won't listen to me. Careful or he'll stop listening to you. Eventually he'll be in MAGA heaven.

Hey St Peter, who's the guy with the yellow pompadour? Quiet, that's God. He thinks he's Donald Trump.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, paradime said:

laugh-fall.gif

No, I was asking you to look into it yourself so what I claimed or said would have nothing to do with what YOU found out. You're telling me I'm reciting MSM propaganda ? That's rich coming from you. Did you fact check or research what that other guy had claimed ? The stuff I called BS on ? 

• Like 1
On 8/23/2024 at 6:03 PM, john510 said:

He may be referring to me and my comment about the Trump trials getting very quiet recently. I thought one of them had a sentencing date in July ? Now it's August ?  One is in an appeal process I believe. I don't really pay attention to it anymore. My point was the media isn't whacking us in the head with it every day like they were. Why not in the middle of a presidential race ? Isn't that the purpose ? smear him so he doesn't get elected. 

Also notice that these guys have STOPPED mentioning the classified documents case etc, cuz it TOO was a farce of an accusation!!.  Nothing to see here!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲🤣😆

• Like 3
On 8/23/2024 at 9:34 PM, john510 said:

Oh John, silly you......................these guys won't get that same news report!!  All they pay attention to/hear is main stream media TDS accounts!!!!!!! 😆🤣💩

Dad was a life long democrat, worked within NSA in DC etc.  I PROMISE you, he is rolling in his grave over today's democratic party.  NOTHING like the old school ways 😡😤

• Like 3
On 8/23/2024 at 11:23 PM, Ooph! said:

Wow, just wow

I hope RFK finds a place with Trump...........after Trump is elected!!!!!!!! 😎

• Like 3