Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, paradime said:

So if DT wins again in 2024 does that mean another 4 years of JB? 

God I hope not.With what's gone on this last two years and Biden wins again I'll be 100% positive voting is rigged.As much as I'd like to have Trump back I believe there's so much hatred and media manipulation going on that we need some other Republican to run to ensure victory.It should be very easy to beat Biden or any Democrat at this point.

• Like 2

After 15 years of quantitative easing to the tune of $8.4 trillion, and free money for bankers with 0% prime rate there's no place left for them to hide their capital but the already over inflated stoke market. Banks are already dropping, but when that bubble bursts this economy is in for a painful correction aka depression. If I were the director of the GOP national commit, I'd throw out a tomato can candidate for 2024 and let the Dems take the blame for it.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

DT I miss keyed it. You know DT right???

For some strange reason I don't think Trump could handle being number two.How about Trump and DeSantis as VP ? What a killer combination that could be.Fix the border and wipe out woke in no time at all.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, for every action there's an qual and opposite reaction. And so the political pendulum swings and we're going off the rails on a crazy train. I couldn't give a flying fuck about the R or D label, but DAMN can't we just get an emotionally stabile and cognitively functional president for once? 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, paradime said:

Unfortunately, for every action there's an qual and opposite reaction. And so the political pendulum swings and we're going off the rails on a crazy train. I couldn't give a flying fuck about the R or D label, but DAMN can't we just get an emotionally stabile and cognitively functional president for once? 

Are you saying Biden isn't emotionally stable and cognitively functional ? Come on man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cognitively functional for a nursing home patient. But who knows, maybe with enough adderall he might be able to finish a whole sentence without losing his place on the teleprompter. At least he consistently dim and uninspiring. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, john510 said:

God I hope not.With what's gone on this last two years and Biden wins again I'll be 100% positive voting is rigged.As much as I'd like to have Trump back I believe there's so much hatred and media manipulation going on that we need some other Republican to run to ensure victory.It should be very easy to beat Biden or any Democrat at this point.

I'm fairly convinced that a candidate could break into a Democrat's house and bludgeon their loved one to death and they would still vote for him, because party lines

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

I'm fairly convinced that a candidate could break into a Democrat's house and bludgeon their loved one to death and they would still vote for him, because party lines

Uhhh -->

Democrat Anthony “Tony” DeLuca, Pennsylvania’s longest-serving state representative, was the choice in more than 85% of votes cast.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/nov/09/pennsylvania-dead-democrat-tony-deluca-victory

https://www.newsweek.com/list-dead-people-who-won-2022-midterm-elections-1758448

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Uhhh -->

Democrat Anthony “Tony” DeLuca, Pennsylvania’s longest-serving state representative, was the choice in more than 85% of votes cast.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/nov/09/pennsylvania-dead-democrat-tony-deluca-victory

https://www.newsweek.com/list-dead-people-who-won-2022-midterm-elections-1758448

It's funny but it's not.

• Like 3
On 3/17/2023 at 7:29 AM, Thomas Perkins said:

Since Biden limped into the White House.China and Russia is showing how weak our Country leaders are.Everyone better get them a machine gun or two.Plus all our Military stuff is out dated.Just not my 720...

Not sure how this will go down here but the reality is the US Gov has had their hand in starting every war for the last 80 years. Why would a war between Russia now and possibly China be any different?

The American people have been used as cannon fodder to make rich people richer, the only ones gaining from this latest war is rich fuckers, corporations and the US gov. Fuck it's the same play book over and over.

There is 6000miles of fucking ocean between you and Russia. How are they going to realistically get boots on the ground?

The only threat from them was their slow growing economic stability, still decades off being any issue, and the fact that the EU countries were trading heavily with them. Well the nordstream pipeline went and magically blew it self up? All Europe is fucked but the US oligarchy is making out like bandits. But not the plebs, they are being fucked just like clock work. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

Not sure how this will go down here but the reality is the US Gov has had their hand in starting every war for the last 80 years. Why would a war between Russia now and possibly China be any different?

The American people have been used as cannon fodder to make rich people richer, the only ones gaining from this latest war is rich fuckers, corporations and the US gov. Fuck it's the same play book over and over.

There is 6000miles of fucking ocean between you and Russia. How are they going to realistically get boots on the ground?

The only threat from them was their slow growing economic stability, still decades off being any issue, and the fact that the EU countries were trading heavily with them. Well the nordstream pipeline went and magically blew it self up? All Europe is fucked but the US oligarchy is making out like bandits. But not the plebs, they are being fucked just like clock work. 

Still..... I rather be here on top than in Russia. So there's that.

• Like 1