• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meanwhile in America...

2 hours ago, paradime said:

Screen Shot 2024-09-15 at 10.26.04 AM.png

27 minutes ago, john510 said:

So will childless cat ladies start supporting Trump now ? 

12 minutes ago, tr8er said:

I’m mixed.  I mean I always hated Trump but I can’t vote against my Cat.  

democrats really need to rethink this hating pets position.  Or loving pets if we are talking about flavor.  

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Right, Putin invaded for no reason. Russia has historically maintained 'satellite' states around it's border which became independent when the CCCP fell in the 90s. He's trying to reclaim them. Also Putin snatching the world's breadbasket doesn't give you pause?

He controlled them, maybe he felt like he was losing his grip, there were many different covert methods where he could have remained the "power behind the throne". "World's breadbasket" where in the heck are you getting  that? Besides the port at Sveastopol the Ukraine doesn't have much from global perspective. It has some, but world war invoking?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, john510 said:

I believe the media will make her win. Neither one of them had a good debate but the media can fix that. They already have. I saw some more interviews of her after the debate. Some guy I never heard of asks about fixing the economy and the answer she has is so out there.  I found it on Twitter of all places. I don't believe it was a mainstream media person. Her idiotic behavior will be hidden as much as possible. Trump's will be in the news daily. It'll work, she wins. 

That's how I see it

• Like 1

Well, granny got dupped!  So Mike, whut ya think?  Personally, I think she should NEVER have been prosecuted.

https://pjmedia.com/benbartee/2024/09/13/exclusive-nonviolent-j6-granny-slapped-with-bitter-sentence-n4932494?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

• Like 1

Ryan Wesley Routh 

Screen Shot 2024-09-15 at 4.38.04 PM.png

Routh appears to have previously spoken with The New York Times about his effort to recruit Afghan soldiers who fled the Taliban to fight in Ukraine. At the time of the report, which was published on March 25, 2023, Routh told the Times that he had spent several months in Ukraine in 2022.

A Semafor report published on March 10, 2023, cited Routh as the head of the International Volunteer Center (IVC) in Ukraine, a private organization that works to "empower volunteers" and other non-profit groups that work to "enhance the distribution of humanitarian aid throughout Ukraine," according to the IVC's website.

In a June 2022 interview with Newsweek Romania, Routh spoke about his efforts to recruit volunteers for the International Legion Defense of Ukraine, a unit of Ukraine's Ground Forces.

"The question as far as why I'm here --To me, a lot of the other conflicts are grey, but this conflict is definitely black and white," Routh said. "This is about good versus evil. This is a storybook, you know, any movie we've ever watched, this is definitely evil against good." 

The Associated Press previously reported that Routh was convicted in 2002 of possessing a weapon of mass destruction, per online North Carolina Department of Adult Correction records. While the documents reviewed by AP did not provide details about the case, a December 2002 story by News & Record in Greensboro, North Carolina, said that a man with the same name was arrested after a three-hour standoff with police. That report said that Routh was charged with carrying a concealed weapon and possessing a weapon of mass destruction, "referring to a fully automatic machine gun."

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-suspect-shooting-assassination-attempt-west-palm-beach-1954191

Let the political games begin on this one.

Edited by paradime
3 hours ago, frankendat said:

He controlled them, maybe he felt like he was losing his grip, there were many different covert methods where he could have remained the "power behind the throne". "World's breadbasket" where in the heck are you getting  that? Besides the port at Sveastopol the Ukraine doesn't have much from global perspective. It has some, but world war invoking?

Over 5 million tonnes of grain or 11,000,000 tons per month in 2024. Seventh in the world for wheat, forth larges exporter of barley.... https://www.bbc.com/news/world-61759692

• Like 1
1 hour ago, yenpit said:

Well, granny got dupped!  So Mike, whut ya think?  Personally, I think she should NEVER have been prosecuted.

https://pjmedia.com/benbartee/2024/09/13/exclusive-nonviolent-j6-granny-slapped-with-bitter-sentence-n4932494?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Defendant was sentenced to a term of 36 months’ probation, with a special condition of 90 days’ home detention… a $2,500 criminal fine, and $500 in restitution on her plea of guilty to a charge of Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds… a Class A Misdemeanor. While no evidence shows that this defendant a) engaged in pre-planning for violence on January 6, 2021, b) entered any private offices or spaces within the Capitol building or (c) personally attacked any police officer, damage or steal property while inside or outside the Capitol building, and taking into account her minimal criminal history, age, and physical condition, her offense conduct warranted the sentence imposed.

Regrettable but really? $2,500 plus $500 is not the end of the world by any means. Hardly a 'bitter sentence'. Appeal????

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, john510 said:

Trumps been shot at again. This time they caught the fucker. On his golf course. Looking forward to the claims it was staged and all a publicity stunt for votes. 

Incompetent shooting suspect called a 'person of interest' was stopped in his car later outside the golf course.

• Like 1