25 minutes ago, frankendat said:

I brought this up last Saturday at a friendly gathering (mix of people) and I was the only one who enjoys this joke. 

Joke around at a party and get the cold blank stare. I know that lonely feeling well. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting watch. Explains exactly what the WEF's/Elites/Radical Leftist mission is based on and where they're taking us(the World). Question: can it even be stopped or turned around at this point in the game?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, frankendat said:

I brought this up last Saturday at a friendly gathering (mix of people) and I was the only one who enjoys this joke. 

I've seen a few drummers go up in spontaneous combustion, and it isn't pretty.  Strangely, they were all playing songs in D minor,  The saddest of all keys.

Hard to believe, but that movie is about 35-ish years old now..

• Like 3
2 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

There nothing like reverse engineering an assassination. Take what you have and cherry pick and weave a tale of conspiracy and intrigue out of it that fits the facts. It's fun but in the end, just masturbation....

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

There nothing like reverse engineering an assassination. Take what you have and cherry pick and weave a tale of conspiracy and intrigue out of it that fits the facts. It's fun but in the end, just masturbation....

Seek and you will find the Vaseline of conspiracy.  

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

You know the CIA admitted Oswald was on their payroll right? In 2022? George deMorhenschidlt was a Russian nobleman who fled the Soviets. In the early 1950s he dated Jackie Bouvier's mom. In the early 1960s he was best buds with the supposedly impoverished Oswald.  Do you remember the intel admiral who told Trump that Trump Tower was bugged? Do you remember the MSM bragging about the "fortified shadow campaign" that defeated Trump after they swore there were no hijinks? There are New York Times articles praising the deep state for defeating Trump. A conspiracy theory is a just a theory. A conspiracy theory that can be documented is truth. If there's no conspiracy in these two events then the secret service has a pattern of fucking up so bad that their protected clientele are in great danger. 

• Like 1

I absolutely do NOT know that the CIA had Oswald on the payroll. What ever that entails or when or why. Maybe they bought information off of him about being in Russia or the Russian embassy in Mexico.

We are all just seven (usually a lot less) degrees of separation away from everyone else.  George de Morhenschidlt dated Jackie's mom (all I found was he was friends with Jackie's aunt) and????? Best friends with Oswald (supposedly)  So what? It's tenuously connected things that add up to.... what exactly? He had Kennedy whacked by Oswald as a favor to Jackie's aunt? of for Jackie because JFK was a horn dog? I'm not following the drift.

I remember something about bugging the Trump tower. Probably the Democrats by proxy keeping tabs on Trump. I can totally believe that Trump would be foolish enough to not take security measures to prevent this. 

Well the other night I was actually watching TV and there was a commercial on. I yelled to my wife C'meer look!!!  She says Wat? I said that married couple they are both white!!!!! Sure enough a white heterosexual couple. Rare as rocking horse shit but there they were. Not two semi hot women or two gay boyz, nor a white guy with hot Asian wife, nor a white woman with black stud husband. That was weirdly non inclusive. 

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Peterson? Talk about smug elitist intellectual. He should be ' sent down to the countryside'

C'mon, Peterson gets off topic now and again, but he is legit. I have spent many hours on his works and watching his debates. The Monk debates with Stephen Fry and his debates with Sam Harris are fantastic. I am pretty sure they remain on Youtube.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

I absolutely do NOT know that the CIA had Oswald on the payroll. What ever that entails or when or why. Maybe they bought information off of him about being in Russia or the Russian embassy in Mexico.

We are all just seven (usually a lot less) degrees of separation away from everyone else.  George de Morhenschidlt dated Jackie's mom (all I found was he was friends with Jackie's aunt) and????? Best friends with Oswald (supposedly)  So what? It's tenuously connected things that add up to.... what exactly? He had Kennedy whacked by Oswald as a favor to Jackie's aunt? of for Jackie because JFK was a horn dog? I'm not following the drift.

I remember something about bugging the Trump tower. Probably the Democrats by proxy keeping tabs on Trump. I can totally believe that Trump would be foolish enough to not take security measures to prevent this. 

Not gonna try and explain it to someone who believes Oswald did it 100% alone. If you don't believe he did it alone but believe he was the shooter that means he conspired with someone else which substantiates the claim that he was by definition part of conspiracy. Acquilla Clemmons? Do you know her? Good video on YouTube about her. Demonetized. Warren Commission never interviewed her. She puts men who look like Ruby and Larry Crafard at Tippits shooting. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Duncan said:

I've seen a few drummers go up in spontaneous combustion, and it isn't pretty.  Strangely, they were all playing songs in D minor,  The saddest of all keys.

Hard to believe, but that movie is about 35-ish years old now..

There are classic moments in Spinal Tap, but I neither do I recommend it nor can I sit through it. Like many classics, e.g. 2001, The Wall, Apocalypse Now, etc. I am glad I watched them multiple times, in my youth and can take them in sessions, but the world has shortened my attention span (or maybe it is the lack of drugs). As for those younger, it would be a sea of phone viewscreens in the theater 2 minutes into the river scenes of Apocalypse, for 2001 they might make it through the opening monkeys, but the spaceflight and docking would make the majority leave. I still like The Wall, because I like Floyd, but without that connection, it won't work. Holy Hell, I tried to sit through Easy Rider the other day and it was tragic! But, Capt. America is still the finest piece of Bike a fellow could want to own (albeit an ill handling, rough riding deathtrap)

Maybe Scanners (another tragic revisit) had it right and we are heading toward Blipverts. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Peterson? Talk about smug elitist intellectual. He should be ' sent down to the countryside'

Here, I have something that's more to your liking and I know you will enjoy. It's only a minute long and he's vomiting hate towards Trump the entire time.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, frankendat said:

C'mon, Peterson gets off topic now and again, but he is legit. I have spent many hours on his works and watching his debates. The Monk debates with Stephen Fry and his debates with Sam Harris are fantastic. I am pretty sure they remain on Youtube.

You must be talking about Jordan Peterson ? He's a very smart guy and speaks a lot of truth. The liberals hate him because he makes them look stupid. Picking a fight with him is as bad as picking one with Ben Shapiro that easily makes liberals look stupid.

• Like 3

Let the useless finger waggin and question dodging hearings begin. They're gonna leave with the same questions the came in with and the director of the SS will go on her merry way and continue with her position in the secret service.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, frankendat said:

He's probably smarter than all of us together and all he does is u tube debates and tell us all to 'clean our rooms'. I just don't care for him. Fuckin Canadian...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Not gonna try and explain it to someone who believes Oswald did it 100% alone. If you don't believe he did it alone but believe he was the shooter that means he conspired with someone else which substantiates the claim that he was by definition part of conspiracy. Acquilla Clemmons? Do you know her? Good video on YouTube about her. Demonetized. Warren Commission never interviewed her. She puts men who look like Ruby and Larry Crafard at Tippits shooting. 

Never 100% but close. I think he was the shooter. Trouble with conspiracy theories is someone else thinks they can make a better one. There is always something that doesn't dovetail into the known event, maybe even several. Humans have a strange capacity known as faith... without it we wouldn't bother to get up in the mornings and by night we would have simply killed ourselves. It allows us to ignore things in life and struggle on, religions and conspiracy theories flourish no matter how much they are disproven or poo pooed by others. It's so powerful people die for their beliefs.

I remember where I was Nov 22 '63. It was sunny and cold.

1 hour ago, IZRL said:

Here, I have something that's more to your liking and I know you will enjoy. It's only a minute long and he's vomiting hate towards Trump the entire time.

Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country

AWwwww

• Haha 1

I just caught snippets of the new today, and every time I did, they were all ripping her a new one.  She didn't really answer any questions that I saw.  Evade, evade, and be evasive..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, john510 said:

I don't think Cheatle will stick around much longer. Trump needs to hire his own people to protect him. 

Are you mad??? He hires yes men, people that listen to him and do what he says. The narcissist that he is, he would never take their advice about what constitutes security and safety.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Duncan said:

I just caught snippets of the new today, and every time I did, they were all ripping her a new one.  She didn't really answer any questions that I saw.  Evade, evade, and be evasive..

It's a hard job protecting against every conceivable threat. Practically impossible. An assassin has every advantage and can pick and choose time, place, opportunity and has the ability to improvise. Even if an assassin stays home, all these things have to be covered every time regardless. The SS most definitely fucked this up bad. The only good thing is lessons can be learned from this.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, paradime said:

Joke around at a party and get the cold blank stare. I know that lonely feeling well. 

You didn't wait long enough for the Al Kool to take effect.