26 minutes ago, john510 said:

A Trump campaign rally is not the WWF. I have to say using Google which is biased and left leaning isn't a good gauge for fact checking. And The Guardian ? They claim to be the worlds leading liberal news source which means they don't necessarily report facts about the right. I liked the first one disputing Trump's claim that Biden's justice department was part of that prosecution. Those prosecutors visited the White House, were they just there for lunch ? Of course it's Biden's people involved. It's his administration that decided there wasn't enough evidence to proceed so they passed it off to somebody more sacrificial. Then they can claim it wasn't them. And they did.

There are plenty of other fact checking sites maybe even a source you can believe. It's not Just Trump, Bidens a lying sack of poop too. They really actually have a lot in common. Remember Trump was a Democrat most of his life. He has derailed the Republican party into the party of Trump. Waiting to find out who the competition will be but I still think he is unwinnable.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

I wonder how many people have walked away from a grazing head shot?

Anyway...

Revelation 13:3 — New American Standard Bible: 1995 Update (NASB95)

I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast;

Nice pull DatzenMike! I don't know if you're the first to make the connection, but you're the first person I have read that made it. There is a good deal of circumstantial evidence that points to the end of times, but I come back to the temple. The rebuilding of the temple, first, must occur in what is now a warzone, second, there is a mosque already in that spot, third if somehow things completely chilled in the middle east and construction could begin, it will be a long and very costly project. All of which leads me to conclude, even if the prophecies are true, they will not materialize in my lifetime. Finally and I hate to argue fine points of prophecy, because you go down the rabbit hole of which translation and the original Hebrew and on and on and on, but the anti-Christ was supposed to be the healer not the healed. 

Following a F'd up event like this, pointing fingers, wild conspiracies, and spreading unsubstantiated hearsay as truth is par for the course. There is one unarguable historical truth, political assassins are forged in the rhetorical furness of political division rather than unity. I intend express my intentions as a critic of this shit we accept as "normal"politics. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, frankendat said:

Nice pull DatzenMike! I don't know if you're the first to make the connection, but you're the first person I have read that made it. There is a good deal of circumstantial evidence that points to the end of times, but I come back to the temple. The rebuilding of the temple, first, must occur in what is now a warzone, second, there is a mosque already in that spot, third if somehow things completely chilled in the middle east and construction could begin, it will be a long and very costly project. All of which leads me to conclude, even if the prophecies are true, they will not materialize in my lifetime. Finally and I hate to argue fine points of prophecy, because you go down the rabbit hole of which translation and the original Hebrew and on and on and on, but the anti-Christ was supposed to be the healer not the healed. 

The beast arose from the sea which scholars interpret to be the sea of politics. I thought Gorbachev's wine stain on his head made him the anti-christ. Before that was Brady that took a head shot when Regan was shot. He surprisingly survived and actually did relatively well considering but I watched and waited...

35 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

The beast arose from the sea which scholars interpret to be the sea of politics. I thought Gorbachev's wine stain on his head made him the anti-christ. Before that was Brady that took a head shot when Regan was shot. He surprisingly survived and actually did relatively well considering but I watched and waited...

The sea of politics, interesting interpretation. How do you get around the "miracle" of saving someone? I have read some different takes on what type of wound and whether or not it must be a head wound, but (I think) the witnessed "healing" is a critical and agreed upon understanding. I am open to being proved wrong.

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I wonder how many people have walked away from a grazing head shot?

Anyway...

Revelation 13:3 — New American Standard Bible: 1995 Update (NASB95)

I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast;

Look at you getting all biblical on us 😆. But I'm not sure an ear shot can be classified as a fatal wound. It will heal tho......... in about a 2 weeks.

• Haha 1
Just now, IZRL said:

Look at you getting all biblical on us 😆. But I'm not sure an ear shot can be classified as a fatal wound. It will heal tho......... in about a 2 weeks.

He might get a bad infection or lead poisoning...

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, frankendat said:

The sea of politics, interesting interpretation. How do you get around the "miracle" of saving someone? I have read some different takes on what type of wound and whether or not it must be a head wound, but (I think) the witnessed "healing" is a critical and agreed upon understanding. I am open to being proved wrong.

It's Destruction there is no right or wrong unless you are John.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

He might get a bad infection or lead poisoning...

Yeah but I'm pretty sure the bible wasn't saying that the definitive sign that the anti-christ has arrived is a man who has miraculously been healed of a serious infection 😆.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, paradime said:

Following a F'd up event like this, pointing fingers, wild conspiracies, and spreading unsubstantiated hearsay as truth is par for the course. There is one unarguable historical truth, political assassins are forged in the rhetorical furness of political division rather than unity. I intend express my intentions as a critic of this shit we accept as "normal"politics. 

Who's "we" ? I don't accept these last 7 years as normal politics. Not trying to argue I'm just saying.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

There are plenty of other fact checking sites maybe even a source you can believe. It's not Just Trump, Bidens a lying sack of poop too. They really actually have a lot in common. Remember Trump was a Democrat most of his life. He has derailed the Republican party into the party of Trump. Waiting to find out who the competition will be but I still think he is unwinnable.

The fact checking thing is flawed. The link you provided is the perfect example of it. It's hard to believe most of it from anywhere. I don't really have one I trust. 

Edited by john510
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

Yeah but I'm pretty sure the bible wasn't saying that the definitive sign that the anti-christ has arrived is a man who has miraculously been healed of a serious infection 😆.

That's where things usually get murky. I haven't tried to deep dive on this particular segment of prophecy, therefore the probability exists (more than normal) that I am talking out my ass. 

BUT, in the past when I have been debating Biblical points, the literal translation of Hebrew has been at issue. For example, is it "Thou shall not kill" or "Thou shall not murder"? In the case of the anti christ, is it a fatal/serious/deadly/mortal wound to the head, which is healed. All four of the underlined words are used in different translations and all of them have arguments that they are correct. How exactly the wound is healed is another point of contention. I was taught the anti christ performed the healing and people witnessing this act of healing began to follow and worship him, which caused others to follow and worship him, etc. etc. When I revisited the prophecy, as an adult, I did not find evidence of what was taught to me as a child. Who heals and how the wound is healed is pretty much left up in the air. 

More to your point, it would lack the showmanship of the God of the old Testament (That God has been absent for some time) serious infection would satisfy the requirements specified in Rev. 

The question, as I listed earlier--Who did the healing and what did that entail?

A few lines father down in Rev 13 we come to the mark of the beast a symbol on the wrist or forehead necessary to engage in trade or commerce. Embedded microchip anyone?  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, paradime said:

Flawed because if you don't agree with someone else's viewpoint, he's the brainwashed moron? 

Yeah, that's John. He's blocked my posts so he doesn't have to see them. What does that say??  I read all of his. I still argue with some of his posts.

Damn, things are starting heat up even more than they already were between the left and the right after the assassination attempt.

I'm already seeing a couple "influencers" trying to ignite fires in righties minds. I know I'm the official conspiracy nut in destruction. But even I had to block this roided out looking dude on YouTube. That is taking articles he admits are probably false and is using them to stir the pot on the right. 

This is a perfect opportunity for the left to use their radical leftists in Republican's clothing (undercover DOJ agents). To push the radical righties off the deep end. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend there aren't actual radical righties who are gonna come out of the woodwork and do the same.

I'm just saying keep your eyes open, keep your heads on a swivel, and stock up on some essentials. Cause things may pop off. Things are so crazy these days it's hard to predict what's gonna happen. If nothing happens, as they say, it's better to be safe than sorry.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, paradime said:

Flawed because if you don't agree with someone else's viewpoint, he's the brainwashed moron? 

I said the fact checking is flawed. I didn't say a viewpoint was flawed. There's a difference between the two. 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

What are viewpoints based on then? Flawed facts = flawed viewpoint.

Oh be real.   You are literally (and I am actually using that word correctly) the guy who argues there are no facts (since you claim there are equal and opposite "acts", a logical fallacy by the way).  It is either intentionally misleading fact-checking (see Snopes), or it is so bias-driven and influenced by such it becomes meaningless as a check or verification of anything.  I suspect the Guardian utilizes both methods.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's only a logical fallacy if you take one side of an argument. If you are neutral, then both sides can claim a truth and it is.  

I don't believe most of what I come across. Anything I feel to be true is likely because I agree with it or I'm biased towards it. For any one that says something is true someone says it isn't. Both believe they are correct so it's true to each of them and likely have facts to back it up. When confronted with someone else's belief of what's true the receiver often gets defensive and or looses their shit. If the truth was easy we would never have arguments.

The majority leftist media feigning concern for Trump, while pumping ill formed and irrelevant "facts". At least Fox News pumps counter ill informed and irrelevant facts, but it is one conservative misinformation platform against the liberal media misinformation Juggernaut.  What bunched my drawers today, "The shooter used a AR-15 style rifle." "20 year old white male had easy access to semi-automatic weapons" were just some of the dumbass headlines, followed by crocodile tears for our poor President.  Two faced spineless waste of air assholes. 

I would leave it there, because this is nothing but a Destruction rant, but the minutia for those who care about such things. AR-15 is the civilian version of the M-16 used by the United States Military for many decades. It is semi-automatic as are the majority of weapons manufactured. Semi-automatic means that pulling the trigger one time fires one round, pulling the trigger two times fires two rounds, etc. etc. Semi-automatic weapons were introduced around 1900. There are millions, if not billions of semi automatic weapons in circulation. I would wager every person reading this post either owns many or can name others who own many. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1