Instagram, now forum friendly

I think this may bring a rennesiance to forums. 

Instagram now lets you hotlink. 

From the ... on the upper right of an instagram pic you can 'copy link'

Paste that link in the reply window and hit enter, give it a  second and then your pic should appear in the reply window. 

Pretty slick, even lets you click options in the pasted pic, like 'view profile' 

Maybe kinda cluttered, but there is no photobucket watermark across the pic. That's a win in my opinion. 

• Like 6
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Other forums that switched to this exact forum host(?) format(?) ,, have been posting Instagram since 2018 .. Both that I’m on , made posters, make new thread dedicated solely to it , ( like you have) , because if a page is filled with Instagram it takes forever sometimes to load..  and pissed some phone users off..  

im usually on PC ,, strangely enough not as I wrote this but ,, haha ..... so i didn’t notice myself , just what was said by many. 

I will say , it’s better than stealing pics off Facebook in that , the posts from 2018 are still visible.. unlike Facebook ones that disappear in a short amount of time.. So that’s good . 

I have Instagram but didn’t have phone that could actually do it worth a shit,,,  haha 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Someone is going to have to screenshot with Xs and circled icons .. this is first post but quite a few minutes of trying ... and it didn’t even post correct picture .. wtf

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1

Was “supposed” to post this .. first head on pic

ok ,,,, now original post has changed to correct picture...... Waiting to have Leonardo Or Gordon levette  to walk up behind me 

7FD84221-0C26-4288-B783-E67A0E7301DC.jpeg

CF1E4B83-B54B-4E98-B0A9-CE99F5FE028B.jpeg

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...