Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Biden's entourage is putting him out to pasture. If his SS is not careful the mangy pack of hyenas that surround him might just leave a trail of skittles leading him behind the barn. If he doesn't agree to get out of the way I think they might give him a little nudge right before the elections.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Do you really think that a vaccination prevents any illness and symptoms???? Some might, usually the illness is shortened and symptoms reduced.

I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic. He's just repeating what the Biden Admin was claiming when they were forcing the jab down people's throats.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4
On 7/17/2024 at 5:43 PM, IZRL said:

I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic. He's just repeating what the Biden Admin was claiming when they were forcing the jab down people's throats.

Yea I was being sarcastic. They told us for months the vaccine would prevent us from getting sick. They also told us it was now (after the vaccine came out) a pandemic caused by the unvaccinated. It's funny how so many forgot what they were pushing as the truth when it wasn't. 

• Like 3

I got very ill when I came in contact with the first vaccinated sheeple I met (early may of 2021), it was the second worst reaction I ever had that lasted close to 2.5 months, my worst reaction was when I got too close to a sheeple that was vaccinated to leave the country in October of 2022(I was sick 7 months that time and needed antibiotics).

The Vaccine was the Plandemic, it started for me back in 2019 when my sister and her sheeple husband and his sheeple family got the flu shot just before Thanksgiving, I came over for Thanksgiving both 2019/2020 and got very sick(bleeding sinuses and my ear drums filled with liquid both years) both times, I am half deaf because of their (the shit show running this shit show) bioweapon.

I did not put the early illnesses together with the vaccine till after the vaccines started, the difference was the Vaccines illnesses were much worse, those that refused to be vaccinated need to be destroyed, as I mentioned before a customer of mine is a doctor, he refused to use it and both him and his daughter were vaccinated with the European vaccination(not the MRNA version), later he said these rare cancers started showing up after the vaccinations started(head/neck/throat), he said they are rare because normally ones immune system fights them off and wins, vaccinated sheeples immune systems are compromised and cannot fight them off anymore, I also mentioned soon after the vaccinations started they started advertising on broadcast TV these new vaccinations for these new cancers showing up.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Trust who? I was (egad) agreeing with John about things we accepted as true that turned out to be not so true later.

I know you were agreeing.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Mr. Rate : They also said that artificial sweeteners were safe, WMDs were in Iraq, and Anna Nicole married for love.

And Micheal Jackson was safe to babysit your young boys?

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2024 at 7:50 PM, datzenmike said:

I haven't said co-vid was a conspiracy, but I have poked fun at those who go on crazy conspiracy rants about it. Agree the government is not very careful looking out for our best interests. The take away is that there is no conspiracy just good old greed and incompetence.

EDIT: Mike you talk too much, it's ok to have an opinion on everything, spare us a few of them. Its rubs a lot of folks wrong. An example from this page. "Do you really think that a vaccination prevents any illness and symptoms???? Some might, usually the illness is shortened and symptoms reduced". This isn't even repeatable bro. "some might" indeed, we call them Professionals who have exactly 100% more knowledge and training than you in that area.

Edited by gh0stwerx76
3 hours ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

Imma need some of that mRNA car wash. TV told me it constipates birds and makes dust stay on dirt. FTW.

Yeah Mike.  Post some facts like this guy so we can have a more relevant conversation.  

HA!  

Ghost, Mike will not go away.  Silence anyone you wish to.  Mike is basically the most middle-ground opinion in here.  And when it comes to Datsuns, you'd be wise to keep him on your good side.  Which is/should be the main reason to be here.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

Yeah Mike.  Post some facts like this guy so we can have a more relevant conversation.  

HA!  

Ghost, Mike will not go away.  Silence anyone you wish to.  Mike is basically the most middle-ground opinion in here.  And when it comes to Datsuns, you'd be wise to keep him on your good side.  Which is/should be the main reason to be here.  

Well you got the first part right, like herpes.

Listen, all im saying is the behavior is contradictory to social interaction in the real world and its repelling. 5 dudes in a circle and 1 comments non stop while the other 4 can't get a word in edgewise type shit leads to 4 dudes in a circle elsewhere. This is my opinion. You dont have to like it, I dont really give a shit about yours either, but it is what it is. The forum is in major decline and Ive heard all too many people in real life pointing at your pal as the reason. 

Edited by gh0stwerx76
5 hours ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

EDIT: Mike you talk too much, it's ok to have an opinion on everything, spare us a few of them. Its rubs a lot of folks wrong. An example from this page. "Do you really think that a vaccination prevents any illness and symptoms???? Some might, usually the illness is shortened and symptoms reduced". This isn't even repeatable bro. "some might" indeed, we call them Professionals who have exactly 100% more knowledge and training than you in that area.

The same professionals that brought us Co-vid in the first place and all the bullshit information, lock downs, face masks that don't do shit??? Those professionals that have 100% more knowledge than me or us????? My opinion 'rubs you'? good! it's made you think rather than hearing only what you want to hear. No one should should be completely secure in their knowledge of what's going on around them. That's called complacency. You should always leave a little room for doubt.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

Well you got the first part right, like herpes.

Listen, all im saying is the behavior is contradictory to social interaction in the real world and its repelling. 5 dudes in a circle and 1 comments non stop while the other 4 can't get a word in edgewise type shit leads to 4 dudes in a circle elsewhere. This is my opinion. You dont have to like it, I dont really give a shit about yours either, but it is what it is. The forum is in major decline and Ive heard all too many people in real life pointing at your pal as the reason. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • 5 weeks later...

Welp finally got me and the family. While anecdotes are not data, things I have noticed:

1. I have extremely minor symptoms, mostly just feel a little off with some minor congestion. Barely mild head cold level. I am the only one healthy as a horse however.

2. My wife (only one vaxxed) has been quite sick for several days (think flu symptoms), she was not very interested in listening to me about any medications. Been 3 days and she is feeling slightly better but still the sickest by far.

3. My kids (who gave it to us likely) are both fine, cold like symptoms and headache, nothing too major, they have been taking a set of vitamins and supplements. My oldest is basically completely over it after 4 days, youngest is mostly over it. 

• Like 5
20 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Welp finally got me and the family. While anecdotes are not data, things I have noticed:

1. I have extremely minor symptoms, mostly just feel a little off with some minor congestion. Barely mild head cold level. I am the only one healthy as a horse however.

2. My wife (only one vaxxed) has been quite sick for several days (think flu symptoms), she was not very interested in listening to me about any medications. Been 3 days and she is feeling slightly better but still the sickest by far.

3. My kids (who gave it to us likely) are both fine, cold like symptoms and headache, nothing too major, they have been taking a set of vitamins and supplements. My oldest is basically completely over it after 4 days, youngest is mostly over it. 

What are the odds I'm on day 4 of covid. You know what the first thing that popped into my head when i tested positive was ,"to think I'm here feeling like shit from a frankensteined virus my gov funded and helped to create that would've never happened naturally in the wild, those sons of bitches!"

All my life I've rarely gotten sick and when I did get sick, it's very mild and I get over it within 2 - 3 days. It's not rare that I go 2 years without getting sick. I actually got covid 1.0 early 2020. I haven't got sick at all from even the common cold since then till a few days ago, so 4 years. I never got the jab so I figured this virus made me stronger😆.

Something I've noticed is that these assholes created a super virus that people are getting year round. There's no such thing as a "covid season" like there was a "flu season". People are getting it in all seasons. Gov/Pharmaceutical/Health industry is like 🖕🤑💲🖕 to us. Well right back at you 🖕 establishment.

Quick recovery wishes for you and your family by the way 🙏.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 5
41 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Are any of you cali folks hearing rumors of Newsome sabotaging Kamala? 

No, but you know how negative type news about the left is suppressed. Tell us more. Now I have heard of Newsom sabotaging California's citizens. Just by existing and doing what he does.

• Like 2

I hardly ever have been sick in my life since I was a kid, but I have been sick more than healthy since the vaccinations started, well except for the 2 thanksgiving dinners in 2019/2020 when I went to my family dinner after they all had had a flu shots.

The plague is the vaccine.

• Like 4