Those Wacky Californians!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it flourishes there not that everyone is crazy. Don't take offense.

Even the the title says wacky Californians,

On 2/20/2019 at 9:31 AM, john510 said:

Not all Californians are wacky,just the vast majority of them.The wacky ones that want to spread their disease to other states deserve capital punishment.

20 hours ago, thisismatt said:

We are pretty cray cray...

4 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

where i live is 2 hours to the ocean or 2 hours to the snow  lakes everywhere 

the only reason people hate California is because they cant afford to live here 

I was born and raised here and love it 

but there are some crazy ones here but guess what 

THERE ARE CRAZY ONES EVERYWHERE 

2 hours ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

No, they hate your politicians that made California unaffordable, and Californians are a special kind of crazy, you have to be to continue supporting the very same politicians that are wrecking your state, yes THAT is a special kind of crazy.

Before I said a word about crazy, native and non Californians coined the term 'crazy' and agree. Pretty crazy.

20 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I said it flourishes there not that everyone is crazy. Don't take offense.

Even the the title says wacky Californians,

Before I said a word about crazy, native and non Californians coined the term 'crazy' and agree. Pretty crazy.

As predictable, here's MiKe right on cue. Rat King once again using his own "NO POLITICS" rule as a setup to troll members with weak ass gaslighting. 

Oh yes, the I-ro-ny is tragic, and you'd think I'd know better than to hope Mike might do anything new. Jesse is right though, shit's slow around here.

On 2/20/2019 at 8:39 PM, datzenmike said:

I'm afraid that all roads lead to me saying "this isn't a democracy".

• Like 1
2 hours ago, paradime said:

As predictable, here's MiKe right on cue. Rat King once again using his own "NO POLITICS" rule as a setup to troll members with weak ass gaslighting. 

Oh yes, the I-ro-ny is tragic, and you'd think I'd know better than to hope Mike might do anything new. Jesse is right though, shit's slow around here.

You're bored.... I can tell.

I did say not to take offense.

fee.jpg

18 hours ago, john510 said:

How about "elected representative" ?

lets just call them fucktards because most of them are 

and for the records i dont like or support most of the fucktards 

i like the climate and proximity to ocean and snow and other beautiful parts of our state

lets not turn this into a shit show political bashing we have had plenty of those in the past 

Edited by Ranman72
  • Like 1

Give it a fucking rest already Mike, NOTHING changes around here. 

Just like 20 other threads sense your subjectively enforced "no politics" decantation, we all knew this turd was headed straight for Rome, and just like all the others, here you are again directing traffic and claiming political ignorance when people call you on it. Dude, this shit is so predictable and stale it's like watching the news. 

What do you get when you cross Mike with a potato?

A dick tater 

23 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I did say not to take offense.

fee.jpg

• Haha 2
On 2/23/2019 at 2:10 PM, paradime said:

That's sounds perfectly "normal", but no Mike, you were hoping to provoke with your "crazy" comment. 

17 hours ago, paradime said:

Give it a fucking rest already Mike, NOTHING changes around here. 

Just like 20 other threads sense your subjectively enforced "no politics" decantation, we all knew this turd was headed straight for Rome, and just like all the others, here you are again directing traffic and claiming political ignorance when people call you on it. Dude, this shit is so predictable and stale it's like watching the news. 

What do you get when you cross Mike with a potato?

A dick tater 

Maybe YOU should own it. You were hoping to provoke with comments about me saying 'crazy' when I was the last to do so. Go do some fact checking for your self about who said crazy. Analyze your own motives for a change. 'Those Wacky Californians".... There's many a truth spoken in jest it seems.

Shit Mike, I didn't know you're that politically clueless to think this was about the word "crazy", or "wacky" when referring to Cali. Weakly enforcing your "Don't use the P word was totally off the mark. What do you think KO meant by "Thank a Donkey"? That's the symble of the Democratic Party. Right now the topic of this thread is extremely politically loaded with the right left extremists shit that happened in Charlottesville, them removing confederate civil war monuments, picts of the (D) Governor dressing in blackface, the (D) Vice Governor accused of sexual misconduct, so some asshat liberal from wacky California putting red dye in the Virginia capital's fountain IS a politically charged topic. If I overestimated your understanding of what was actually going on than my bad. Now that it's been spelled out, go back and read through this again and maybe you'll understand my motives. If you did understand all this, then you need to own your creation. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 2/19/2019 at 5:48 PM, paradime said:

Dude from Sacramento fucks with Richmond's fountain. Sounds like a case of capital punishment to me. Yu know, I think I read an article about Gavin Newsom passing a State resolution calling for all Californians visiting Virginia to throw red dye in your state Capital's fountain. In fact, I think it was funded by Jeff Bezos, and drafted by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. 

Dose this shit really need its own thread? 

Clueless,

You could have ended this before it started Mike, but instead you had the highest post count. ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, paradime said:

Shit Mike, I didn't know you're that politically clueless to think this was about the word "crazy", or "wacky" when referring to Cali. Weakly enforcing your "Don't use the P word was totally off the mark. What do you think KO meant by "Thank a Donkey"? That's the symble of the Democratic Party. Right now the topic of this thread is extremely politically loaded with the right left extremists shit that happened in Charlottesville, them removing confederate civil war monuments, picts of the (D) Governor dressing in blackface, the (D) Vice Governor accused of sexual misconduct, so some asshat liberal from wacky California putting red dye in the Virginia capital's fountain IS a politically charged topic. If I overestimated your understanding of what was actually going on than my bad. Now that it's been spelled out, go back and read through this again and maybe you'll understand my motives. If you did understand all this, then you need to own your creation. 

i guess i missed the meaning of this until this explanation 

well i still have no fucks to give 

our states fucktatds are still fucktards because the p word would be to nice 

• Like 3