Those Wacky Californians!

Read a story in the paper where people are protesting our Virginia Governor,for not resigning.

They caught a guy putting Red dye in the fountain in front of the Capital building.Guess what - he was

from Sacramento.They also caught a girl who had Red dye in her possession,but didn't use it.They didn't

identify who she was,or where she was from (any guesses?).

I was thinking of running for Governor,as the top three are in trouble right now.

• Like 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude from Sacramento fucks with Richmond's fountain. Sounds like a case of capital punishment to me. Yu know, I think I read an article about Gavin Newsom passing a State resolution calling for all Californians visiting Virginia to throw red dye in your state Capital's fountain. In fact, I think it was funded by Jeff Bezos, and drafted by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. 

Dose this shit really need its own thread? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Some dickhead keeps putting a paper at the end of my driveway,,,  i am stacking them in front yard ,, and i'm gonna take those water logged fuckers down to where they are coming from and splatter them all over the entrance one day ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, soon.

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Haha 4
14 hours ago, angliagt said:

Read a story in the paper where people are protesting our Virginia Governor,for not resigning.

They caught a guy putting Red dye in the fountain in front of the Capital building.Guess what - he was

from Sacramento.They also caught a girl who had Red dye in her possession,but didn't use it.They didn't

identify who she was,or where she was from (any guesses?).

I was thinking of running for Governor,as the top three are in trouble right now.

The fact that you moved there from Cali, makes this story hilarious, you have bad judgment, my friend ?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I can move it to a closed one called Cuz...

Poking that hornets nest again? Maybe you could just start a General Discussion subcategory and call it A Safe Place For Cali Haters To Support Each Other In Expressing Their Emotions. BAD California BAD

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
On 2/19/2019 at 5:04 PM, angliagt said:

They caught a guy putting Red dye in the fountain in front of the Capital building.

No biggie.  It was those funny Antifa cutups just having fun, and displaying their tolerance and support for American freedoms.  The woman was from Florida and had a Roman Toga type of thing to look like the woman on Virginia State Seal.  One breast exposed and all.  Probably another fun-loving Antifa member.

And btw, the Virginia leaders sound (to me) like a bunch of douchebags..

The weather here in Cali is generally nice, though..

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, paradime said:

Poking that hornets nest again? Maybe you could just start a General Discussion subcategory and call it A Safe Place For Cali Haters To Support Each Other In Expressing Their Emotions. BAD California BAD

I'm afraid that all roads lead to Rome.

7 hours ago, paradime said:

i·ro·ny: a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.

I-ron-ing; A technique used to remove wrinkles from clothing prior to standing before a judge

Sorry, could not help myself. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Quite honestly, it is getting rare to meet someone who was born, raised here and still lives here! Most of the folks I meet today are from somewhere else and most just moved here. 

And they come with a totally different mindset of what California is supposed to be, as opposed to what us natives grew up with. 

We are a disappearing breed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Jesse C. said:

Quite honestly, it is getting rare to meet someone who was born, raised here and still lives here! Most of the folks I meet today are from somewhere else and most just moved here. 

And they come with a totally different mindset of what California is supposed to be, as opposed to what us natives grew up with. 

We are a disappearing breed. 

Yup, thank a donkey!

where i live is 2 hours to the ocean or 2 hours to the snow  lakes everywhere 

the only reason people hate California is because they cant afford to live here 

I was born and raised here and love it 

but there are some crazy ones here but guess what 

THERE ARE CRAZY ONES EVERYWHERE 

Edited by Ranman72
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Ranman72 said:

where i live is 2 hours to the ocean or 2 hours to the snow  lakes everywhere 

the only reason people hate California is because they cant afford to live here 

I was born and raised here and love it 

but there are some crazy ones here but guess what 

THERE ARE CRAZY ONES EVERYWHERE 

No, they hate your politicians that made California unaffordable, and Californians are a special kind of crazy, you have to be to continue supporting the very same politicians that are wrecking your state, yes THAT is a special kind of crazy.

Don't use the P word.

It's simple, crazy people can't exist elsewhere. They would die of hunger or exposure or the regular people would drive them out. The living there is easy as far as hunger and exposure is concerned, and because of this crazy flourishes.   

So it's game on for Cuz Cali then, right king rat? Now that's a special kind of normal isn't it. So Mike, how far are you going to let this thread go before you start gaslighting anyone who calls you out on your hypocrisy and threatening them with a "vacation"? As you said, all roads lead to Rome, but it seems you're always there directing traffic. 

It's very likely I won't be able to retire in the state my family's been in for 7 generations. Left Right political ranting aside though, California is and always has been  a "crazy" place in "normal" peoples eyes. IMHO Besides being geographically beautiful, it's always been the crazy mother F'ers here that made Cali great, and all the "normal" money grubbing shit sticks coming here are what fucked it up. 30 years ago, after the 89 Loma Prieta Earthquake, the Bay Area had an amazing renaissance. All the poser fucktards who didn't belong here packed up their shit and went back to their safe "normal" lives. At the same time, the Bay Area took possession of huge military base closures in San Francisco, Treasure Island, Alameda (East Bay), and Vallejo Mare Island (North Bay). Financially the place fell on hard times, but that pause left room for all the crazy Mother Fuckers to breath again. With all that open space there was an explosion of creative energy that produced a uniquely American culinary revolution, artistic and social movements like Burning Man, Mark Pauline's Survival Research Laboratories, and the "Mission School" art scene, a world class underground music scene, a resurgence in big budget and independent film making, and the silicon explosion that changed the world. All of that happened right here in a 10 year span, money came rushing in, and in 4 short years, all the "normal" money grubbing shit sticks came flooding back in and fucked it all up. People want to live here for obvious reasons, and in a supply and demand market, it's the people coming here that drives the cost of living up. As a response to over expansion, reaching back to the 70s Cali has implemented some of the most restrictive building laws in the nation and that drives a limited supply. Bottom line, "Normal" is and always has been cheap, and "Crazy" is expensive. Stop whining about it and do the fucking math. 

• Like 2