Those Wacky Californians!

3 hours ago, paradime said:

Shit Mike, I didn't know you're that politically clueless to think this was about the word "crazy", or "wacky" when referring to Cali. Weakly enforcing your "Don't use the P word was totally off the mark. What do you think KO meant by "Thank a Donkey"? That's the symble of the Democratic Party. Right now the topic of this thread is extremely politically loaded with the right left extremists shit that happened in Charlottesville, them removing confederate civil war monuments, picts of the (D) Governor dressing in blackface, the (D) Vice Governor accused of sexual misconduct, so some asshat liberal from wacky California putting red dye in the Virginia capital's fountain IS a politically charged topic. If I overestimated your understanding of what was actually going on than my bad. Now that it's been spelled out, go back and read through this again and maybe you'll understand my motives. If you did understand all this, then you need to own your creation. 

Sorry bro, elephants don't and haven't been a factor in Cali for decades, it's a fact, donkeys rule it.

/me runs

• Like 2
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

Sorry bro, elephants don't and haven't been a factor in Cali for decades, it's a fact, donkeys rule it.

/me runs

Don't get all exited KO. We all know liberals rule "crazy" Californian, and no one gave a shit about the Donkey crack when you made it, so relax. I was pointing out the political nature of the conversation that apparently sailed clean over Mike's head. It's not like your state is run by a herd of elephants either, so people in glass houses... California may be all the things you criticize it for, but you don't even live here so why get all triggered about what's happening here? It sure ante what it used to be, but it's still the place my family and I call Home. 

• Like 2