INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

Evidently the Ad people over at Brave Browser are giant Smart Asses or not at all SciFI Nerds. My splash page for today along with another from the same ad. One of these is correct, one is hilariously wrong. 

correctad-small.jpg

GQ-SMALL.jpg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
On 8/8/2024 at 6:07 PM, bananahamuck said:

maybe he was kidnapped by Smoke 

I still have my

"Hello My Nane Is..

S M O K E

Self sticking label from Canby. I met 2 or 3 SMOKEs.

18 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Where are the Red shirts???

Lol, the bottom ship is Galaxy Quest not Star Trek. 

The Red Shirts? Well they didn't make it....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Black girl wears a flag of oppression print swim suit while saluting white supremacist Nazi style and kneeling. WTH?

She probably didn't do that on her terms. I see a do this bitch or die moment.

2 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Lol, the bottom ship is Galaxy Quest not Star Trek. 

The Red Shirts? Well they didn't make it....

I grew up with the original Star Trek while in high school. I managed to get through half of the second season of TNG. I councilor as part of the crew? typical of the late 80s and 90s California crap. All the other spin offs and clones sure didn't grab me at all. I've seen some episodes but wouldn't stay home to watch them.

30 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I grew up with the original Star Trek while in high school. I managed to get through half of the second season of TNG. I councilor as part of the crew? typical of the late 80s and 90s California crap. All the other spin offs and clones sure didn't grab me at all. I've seen some episodes but wouldn't stay home to watch them.

My family were Trekies. My parents and I the original (The Enterprise only had one Captain, the rest are seat fillers) My sister was TNG. I couldn't get into it, but it had a few good episodes. After sister watched them all she would recommend ones to watch. I don't know how long the TNG aired or how many episodes, but the ones I enjoyed you could count on your fingers (even if missing some). I watched Deep Space 9 because it was on when I worked the night shift. I can't recommend. I like sci fi and am generous with my reviews, but since the 90's the same aliment infects the majority....a lack of consequence and a lack of balls. It infects society as well, but Trek should be a vision of how things could be, not a vision of a world without consequence. Starting with TNG there has been a whole bunch of fucking around and very little finding out.

So ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, FAT510 got married last Friday 

I was going to post picture of him in his monkey suit , giving camera the bird, but wife won't let me have picture.  

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1