the madness has got to stop

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not seriously entertaining the idea of the business...

I didn't think you were. I believe wheel rental is like furniture rental places. You're not really renting as much as you are just making payments on something you can't afford and don't have the credit to buy on credit. :D If you fail to make your payments you can just bring the stuff back.

the idea is that after you rent them for a year or two, you own them.

lol try no profile tires and am i the only one who notices the lack of brake upgrades?

529016377_d4f9243f73.jpg

I saw that thing in San Antonio in 2007. The tires are just rubber glued to the wheels, no air. They don't actually drive that car, it's show only. It rides on a semi truck from show to show.

lol try no profile tires and am i the only one who notices the lack of brake upgrades?

I don't think they need brake upgrades, not like they're running trans cases an Rockwell axles or anything. I agree, what a piece of shit.

• 1 month later...

Hit any lowrider show these days and Donks are getting more and more popular...Geez.....I used to get crap fro running !3x7 wire rims when the 15" and 16" rims where stating to get popular....But this.....wow. When you have to raise a car to put rims under it......oh my god....But like I have said..to each there own..But I do like what Bleach says....$500 cars with $1000s of dollars worth of rims.

Another thing that I think is a bit out of hands, not pertaining to rims...is.."lets see how many TV monitors we can get in our car!!!!! Real big with the tuner guys...but I see them in all forms fo the custom car show. Oh well....

thats why under construction class at mini truck shows is always the best.. you can see some crap but also some very inovative stuff. and tuner shows have gotten just riddiculous i hate trailer queens why put so much money into a automobile you can't drive i just don't get it....:confused:

thats why under construction class at mini truck shows is always the best.. you can see some crap but also some very inovative stuff. and tuner shows have gotten just riddiculous i hate trailer queens why put so much money into a automobile you can't drive i just don't get it....:confused:

somebody else who thinks like me :lol: the last tuner show i went to I had my subaru in, and so did my entire subaru club, one of my buddies did a JDM GC8 (98 STI, never brought to the states) well needless to say a honda one, just because the guy picked it up from the port in san diego and put it on a trailer and drove it right to the show (not even legal in the states yet, but the subaru was) needless to say that was the last show my club went to. there were a shit ton of what I call "hotwheels" cars there too, they were getting all sorts of funny looks and were pissed when none of them won anything

As light as the wheels and tires look brake up grades may not be nessessary because the big reason for them on 4x4s is the increase in wheel wieght or unsprung wieght. I would add some brake upgrades. What scares me is the lack of steering unless it is hyd. i should see a long drag link or such. Fully hyd is not legal on the road for you need a mechanical link to make it legal. I would think that thing would be up to a 7 point turn to make a u turn in a decent space or 40 acres. Put a set of 10 bolt axles under it and watch the body twist up!