Hot Wheels Newest Datsun

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

2.00 plus shipping i have more on the way lol

i have been to the store eveyday looking. i have all my family looking. one night surfing the web. i found a u/s hook up on the cars. it sucks i can only get them 2 at a time. but what the hey. so i hope buy x-mas to have about 20 of them lol can you say

O>C>D Overly collects Datsun

Edited by freaky510

Ah hell, this reminds me of when the Mini Coopers came out in 2000. I went nuts for them. Ive got well over 100 of the minis. They kick ass since they come apart, easy to customize. Ive also got a few Datsuns and Nissans.

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

I got all the white ones at once. Went to Wal-mart at about 3 am and they had one of those big bins full of cars. Ended up laying almost all the cars out on the floor. Didn't leave untill 5am.

I got all the white ones at once. Went to Wal-mart at about 3 am and they had one of those big bins full of cars. Ended up laying almost all the cars out on the floor. Didn't leave untill 5am.

somebody must've did what you did, because by the time i got to the new hotwheels, they were completely picked over, and not a single 510 to be found :mad:

It looks like a mix C car which means as someone else said..about Christmas the first colors will hit the shelves. Looking forward to this, we have been voting 510 for a LONG time and finally they actually listened. Now just a MKI GTI will tide me over....

as for in the store their not expected untill ther 20th and if not in the first or the new year because of the 2009,yea right thats what they told me ans also because of the demand all sales will be thru ebay. some how i found a wormhole if you will in the supply line it is normaly a bulk order.??? so why didnt they fill my order of 12 and only sent 2?//

reply "to be nice and hope for repeat bussiness sorry"

freaky say "FILL MY FUCKING ORDER THEN, I WEANT 10 MORE CARS"

Reply " If you please hang up the Number you are calling"

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

So i will call back again and be nice if i can get a box you guy better have you cash ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by freaky510
...and they had one of those big bins full of cars. Ended up laying almost all the cars out on the floor. Didn't leave untill 5am.

and i thought i had it bad :lol:

OCD :drool: :lol:

there were a few HW's at the eagle rock swapmeet for $15.

i did score the 2004 NY toyfair muscle machine 510 :thumbup:

that collection is now complete :D