going to the pick and pull, need anything

this weekend or next i am going to a pick and pull that is about an hour from me. i was wondering if anyone was looking for anything in particular. there is a 1200, 2 521s, 1 320, 8+620s, and a bunch of z's. since its an hour away, i want to make the trip worthwhile and help out a few ratsuners if theres anything in particular you guys need. they are pretty good priced there too and i could just make a list of everything to look for.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

280zx 15/16 brake master cylinder !!! 7/8 will be cool too if not already gone and rear brake calipers and rotors would be cool too i am in need no wrecking yards here have any datto stuff. and of coarse i'm willing to pay for the parts and labor.

Edited by jesusno2
280zx 15/16 brake master cylinder !!! 7/8 will be cool too if not already gone and rear brake calipers and rotors would be cool too i am in need no wrecking yards here have any datto stuff. and of coarse i'm willing to pay for the parts and labor.

i have no idea the differences in the two master cylinders. i have hardly dealt with any z's. is there any kind of markings or certain years that they come on?

Any good 620 parts I am interested in

you kind of have to be more specific about that. i dont really know what the hard to find parts for these are. most of the 620s looked pretty complete but i didnt know of anything specific to look for.

as far as all the other requests, ill put them all on my list of stuff to look for and pick up there and get back to you after this adventure.

hey bro on those 521's if you see the rare locking glove box knob or locking fuel doors i'm game. i used to give people this long ass list and it would piss them off. but since you asked i will want a few things if available. if you need pics of what originals look like let me know. most all of this stuff is small and easy to ship. most of these will already be gone or broken.

locking fuel door (rare)

glove box lock (rare)

shift knob

rubber heater boot on top of heater (only want if it's uncracked)

hood squirter nozzle (impossible to remove sometimes)

fuse box lid (usually missing)

white heater valve knob on heater (usually missing or broke)

red hazard/light switch knob (rare)

dome light (uncracked only, usually chipped at the switch)

tailgate chains (originals are getting hard to find)

left rear bumperette bracket

cig lighter (usually missing)

mud flaps originals dont say datsun(usually found in poor condition)

owners manual

check for uncracked tailights (dont pull)

check for jack with tools (dont pull)

check for uncracked windshields (dont pull)

check for bumperettes (dont pull)

check for valve covers that say datsun 1600 (dont pull)

interior chrome door handles

sun visors (if nice and cleanable)

mud flaps that say datsun

check for tach's and clocks (dont pull) tach's bring in $100 average on ebay

Edited by dat521gatherer

Thanks for the offer!! Please look for the choke relays on the 620s. I need ones with the RECTANGULAR plugs, not the round plugs. Both have 4 wires. They are located up on the passenger's side inner fender very close to the hood hinge. Maybe someone has a closeup picture.

I have mudflaps that I have removed. How many of You guys are looking for mudflaps?

I have mucho 620 parts too so I'll look at Your 620 need lists.

I'm interested in a 620 dash pad , left fender lower section , front bumper, front valance. just let me know the conditions and I might be willing to just make a drive over there,, do they have a phone number so I could call and see what their price would be for the parts.

I'm interested in a 620 dash pad , left fender lower section , front bumper, front valance. just let me know the conditions and I might be willing to just make a drive over there,, do they have a phone number so I could call and see what their price would be for the parts.

its 509-837-7491 (Tee Pee Auto Wrecking) did you want me to just look for them and take pics? i do remember looking for a dash pad last time and saw one that had just one crack in it.