Sweet NL320 on the bay!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That really is sweet! Makes me want to make mine shiny :) Too bad the dash got cut and it's got 620 hubcaps. That seat is exactly like mine. In fact, mine looked that nice...but the vinyl was so brittle, it cracked....oh well....good excuse to redo it :)

2eDeYe;89338']If the bid rate keeps up it look's like it may...almost...go for it's true value

IMHO' date=' These are seriously undervalued.[/quote']

I keep thinking I'd let mine go for $5k, but even if that were seriously offered....I just don't think I could do it. .....so hopefully, for us NL owners, the price will keep going up!!! :) ....for those of you that don't, but want to...I hope you find a deal :)

is that upholstry in the truck bed?

yes its padded.

iam going to the bank on monday taking out second mortage:lol: on house i want 1 of those bad ever since i seen mikes

also if i do this i will be haveing a divorce sale :lol::lol:

I saw that one as soon as it went up, too. The light blue one that was at JCCS is going to be for sale soon. I was speaking with the owner and he's gone throught it completely. I have NO idea how much he is going to want for it, but I gave him my contact number and will pass the info if/when he gets a hold of me.

if your talking about that silver one it had been heavily modded with a frame off resto. this one might have been repainted. unrestored always brings in a higher dollar. or is supposed to anyway. that silver one went for like 9-10 g's.

the messed up part is at the end of the auction the price goes down. what the hell is that about.

one thing that really bothers me about car auctions on ebay is that most sellers hide the questions asked and what his answers are. thats my favorite part to read the questions about the car and what the sellers answers are. when they dont show the questions it makes me think hes hiding something. and they are not always questions sometimes they are comments about how nice the rig is or some nifty info thats good to know.

Fischster, when are you going to bless us with your minds eye version of an NL320?:thumbsup:

Good question! Well I was sure to download every single picture of of this bad boy! And I have pics of yours and mike's too. So I have some ammo for sure!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.