620 kingcab, long bed?

Anonymous Waffle

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A Mega mini truck.  You could widen it too, if you really want to get creative.  If you have 2 trucks to play with, it wouldn't be that much more difficult than the stretch, provided you can fit a windshield from another vehicle.  

Been done. Called an F-150.

So you're saying instead of trying to get better fuel mileage out of a 510, you should give up and buy a Prius? *gasp*!

No, I was replying to the post above mine. Widening and stretching and you would basically have a full size N Am truck.

I would of snatched this up in a heartbeat. No matter the total condition

I went to look at it within minutes of it hitting Craigslist, trailer in tow, cash in pocket.  Rust holes everywhere.  Everywhere, even the cowl and upper firewall.  Rusted out where the fiberglass  cab was bonded to the original cab.  Box floor was bad, truck floor was non-existent, and not one lick of maintenance looked like it had been done in the last decade.  4 speed, didn't run.  Made a horrible sounds when cranking.  The rear wheels were heavily rusted.  No brakes.  No idea if the diff was bad, but everything else was.  No thanks.  

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

What is this gril?!  makes me want a 720 4x4  but NOT a long one...

I guess big is a matter of perspective. I fully plan to build one of these.

2015-09-02%2014.13.30_zpsnvsrepcg.png

5 hooks is 1 too many.  MAYbe on a 4x4 but not really.

I got bored in class, and found some pictures of 620's so I went and Photoshopped one. The bed isn't exactly at the right angle with the cab and I was too lazy to find a good background or shadowing but it's g.e.

Kingcab%20Longbed%20620-1_zpsfuiex1ac.jp

Wayno has a 720 with the round headlight front end. I think he sourced the parts from Saudi Arabia, like Mike said. I love that truck, but I agree with Mike on the visuals. I prefer 620s with round and 720s with rectangle headlights.