Coolant filters

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same with this first one,,, you use a hack saw to cut up wet card board ,,of course it's going to have goopy brown shit in it .. Notice brown shit is exact same color as cardboard element,, and chunks of metal in it look to be from center section.

Looks like they/you started the cut from the lower left side ,, ( pulling blade from the left to the right) while filter was laying on the side that has unfinished cut in it... Thus distributing metal flakes onto the lower right side of element

But i don't know,, what-ever

Cut open coolant filters:

image.jpg2_zpsf1gccw3v.jpg

• Like 1

Wall Street predicts door to door coolant filter sales will be down in the first quarter

Only posting here because people still looking at this thread even though we've all made up our own minds a long time a go

• Like 2

You can't speak for everybody.

I know for a fact people from all over the world read this stuff and never join or log in. Just comes up in search engines when they are interested in something. I think that's how I found this hell hole actually.

And there has got to be some timid members that agree with me that read this and don't say anything.

What I'm saying is...

There is other more smarter people like me out there as well.

Insomniacs and Daily Randomness are suffering from low membership.

I predict this over long, tedious, only somewhat useful, terribly repetitive of opinion, nonsensical troll fest will soon be closed. 

• Like 2

Ah man.

Don't padlock it please, we'll get along now. I promise.

I'll take full responsibility, it's NOT the coolant filters fault.

If you do I'll just have to start a new one when I'm done getting everything together to put DIY photos up on the Datsun.

First...

5e8.jpg

Second we have posts for this... http://community.ratsun.net/topic/66214-insmncs-han-shat-first/  

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/57653-daily-randomnessback-to-randomness/

Feel free to go there and carve out a piece of the pie for yourself. Many many threads like this get dumped there you won't be alone.

• Like 3