Coolant filters

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks to come up with the money for health insurance. Having to gauge if you can afford to take your kid in to the emergency room or taking a chance everything is ok. One in seven have no insurance, 20,000 die from the lack of, yearly. Maybe I'm lucky being is a smallish town but there doesn't seem to be any waits. Is this what your government, doctors/health care providers and drug companies tell you?? They've been fucking you over for decades. Rich get it and fuck the poor.

I don't know if being forced to have it is much better though...

Oh hell, one way or another you pay for health insurance, for sure. But you don't 'see' it come out of your pay, there is no bill. A sudden bit of bad luck doesn't put you on the street.

Washington has free healthcare for minors, under 18, if you actually take the time to fill out the paperwork.

And it's regardless of parents income or health coverage.

And as far as the wait time thing, it's in Canadian news.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/wait-times-for-medical-treatment-getting-longer-report-1.1516817

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/calgary/Long+Canadian+wait+times+send+patients+south+surgery+Video/9702357/story.html

• Like 1

Why is it any Ford from the 80s or 90s looks like someone had a pile of hoses and wiring leftover in the factory and they decided to just throw them randomly in the engine bay?  I thought the hardbody had a rat's nest from vacuum lines, but damn.  Never ceases to amaze me when someone brings one in at NAPA and I want to ask, did a methhead get in your engine bay?  Nope, just the way they made it.

• Like 1

Sucks to come up with the money for health insurance. Having to gauge if you can afford to take your kid in to the emergency room or taking a chance everything is ok. One in seven have no insurance, 20,000 die from the lack of, yearly. Maybe I'm lucky being is a smallish town but there doesn't seem to be any waits. Is this what your government, doctors/health care providers and drug companies tell you?? They've been fucking you over for decades. Rich get it and fuck the poor.

Oh hell, one way or another you pay for health insurance, for sure. But you don't 'see' it come out of your pay, there is no bill. A sudden bit of bad luck doesn't put you on the street.

Unfortunately, even with insurance you can be forced into bankruptcy. It's fucked.

• Like 1

Or just how we take care of our vehicles by changing the oil, putting in quality fluids, and just to prolong the life of them even farther...

FILTER THE GOD DAMN COOLANT.

Filter it.

We wouldn't need insurance if we took preventative maintained to our bodies as serious as we do to our vehicles.

You really are what you eat.

Why is it any Ford from the 80s or 90s looks like someone had a pile of hoses and wiring leftover in the factory and they decided to just throw them randomly in the engine bay? I thought the hardbody had a rat's nest from vacuum lines, but damn. Never ceases to amaze me when someone brings one in at NAPA and I want to ask, did a methhead get in your engine bay? Nope, just the way they made it.

Have you looked at the interior of a 90s Ford truck? They must have caught a deal on Bakelite and blind designers
  • Like 2

But we don't really know what we eat....

What are ya dumb?

You don't know what all these ingredients are?

image.jpg1_zpsy7ywtygg.jpg

Yeah me neither.

That's why I don't eat shit that has an ingredients list like something found in a lab.

Can't even pronounce some of it.