Blue Lake 2015 Official

danfiveten

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the z won a award for best 350/370z,  and then another one won for late model, since there were only a few late model cars guys..... It was a 260 or 280 that got for best interior. 

I'm not knocking the show or the judging. I think you guys did a great job. I just thought it was funny that a literally brand new car won. I know there wasn't many to choose from and there was a class for the car.

I had a good time. My only complaint, my burger was cold. Cold, but tasty. Still way better than the Canby banquet. 

Good work!

• Like 1

Were the girls still bbqing when you got your burger?  Even if some are out, you can still ask for a hot one if they are bbqing still :)

They were still grilling. It came off the upper shelf of the grille. I thought it would be hot. It was very minor though.. Not even worth swapping it out. It was food, it was cooked, and it was $6. I'm good.

ask for a hot one?   lol seems ironic..

tbf my sandwich was cold but it came out of my cooler... 

.. and yes i was complaining i think the judging was brief.... how do u give away a best interior when u don't even look at all of them ..i watched them not even look at 5 straight rigs... which is why i dont usually enter show and shine ...  I'm just there for he fun and friends... if u start getting wrapped up in the how and whenit ends up being to much work ... it was fun ... glad I brought my shade...super glad i got to hear blue hands talk in person just like all the you tube vids i watched ...  got to meet loren,  farmer ,  mike,  craig again ... lots of people ... shot the shit with al for a while and high fived rick rat when i got there... good times and will be back ... hopefully sooner then three years this time ... and maybe a wagon

• Like 1

Banana and Micro.....how is it I didn't cross paths with either of you at either show this year? :(

i saw you at Canby but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hey look a squirrel.

:rofl:

There was just no way i could do Blue lake this year,, we had to get our middle son to a meeting we were hoping would lead to a college scholarship ....  But unless he plans on majoring in cedar basket weaving or elder storytelling ,,,, probably was kind of a bust. :sleep:

• Like 3

Baskets aren't to hard to make..

I was thought by a really nice native lady that showed us like 3 types. Also even where to get materials.. k. Not where but what to look for.

u was thought huh?   sweet .... you high again arent u 

• Like 1

u was thought huh?   sweet .... you high again arent u

Fixed it for ya, so if you wanna look back at it you can.

I have in fact not taken a bong hit this morning.

Home at 6:30 from work to wake up at 12.

Me not smoking is like someone grabbing my stomach with both hands and squeezing.. or trying to pull my stomach out!

So! That's all I'd be talking about.. or crying about.