• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

As a white guy with a natural afro and a dad named Leroy, I'm more black than she is.

tell Leroy Dwayne says "hi!". that first name was also fun in the army when I had CQ or staff duty. if I had nickel for every time I heard, "Huh, I figured you were black." when I showed up to sit at the desk........

• Like 1

00W0W_6CRbuhqpgpp_600x450.jpg

https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/5066815645.html

selling my 71 510 to fund something else
$4200.

Has collector vehicle plates
1600 engine
Pertronix ignition
3.90 rear gearing
5 speed out of Z car
newer brakes
MR2 seats
wipers work
heater/defog works
gas gauge works
speedo works
cigarette lighter outlet works,, to power your GPS
Free Hanna Montana floaty
Car will be sold with black centered Enkei 92s in pictures
good interior seats look good,, door panels look good, the headliner is stained looking like your mom, but what ever just don't look up..
Four doors for more whores.
Car will be sold with black centered Enkei 92s in pictures NOT zx wheels

If this doesn't sell before the Datsun i'm trying to purchase does,, it will be off the market ,, you snooze you lose.
I am not going to trade you for your sisters, boyfriends un-titled 240sx

NO TRADES!!

hard for me to text ,, i can do it but my phone can't send pictures and shit like that... So if you want more info or pics send an e-mail .

bad: it wanders a bit ,, could use new tie rods but i have and will drive this anywhere anytime.
Could use exhaust from ahead of axle back ,, but i have been running it like it is for 3+ years now and never got pulled over ever.
There is a little rust hole in spare tire well,, shown in pictures

Did i mention NO TRADES??

Cash only

$4200. and you too could be one of the chosen few to own such a piece,,,,,,,,,,,, of history.

510 , lowered ,dope as fuck, Toyota corolla, celica, drift car, into curb, cuz racecar , you still live with your mom? 1600cc, W58 head, adjustable seats, penis pump , race engine, uncle salty,, fast as the space shuttle.

:confused:

Nanners! what is this other Datsun you are wanting to get?

tell Leroy Dwayne says "hi!". that first name was also fun in the army when I had CQ or staff duty. if I had nickel for every time I heard, "Huh, I figured you were black." when I showed up to sit at the desk........

He's had multiple people be really confused when he shows up for a job, and they're like "you're Leroy!?". :lol: some of the funniest shit

• Like 1

https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/5066815645.html

selling my 71 510 to fund something else

$4200.

:confused:

Nanners! what is this other Datsun you are wanting to get?

It's not a 510,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  if car other car sells i will dump some cash into another backyard project,, as i have enough parts to make 3 running 510s,,,  but kinda bored with the one i got..  There is a b210 and 1200 also in play if i sell my 55 ford f100 also.

that and i was thinking of being a moderator on another Datsun website and figured i didn't need a running Datsun to be one,,, so im getting rid of mine so i have a better chance.

• Like 1

Funny stuff. Back in 05 I delivered pies as one of my three jobs. I love baseball and loved listening to skip Carey call games. Anyways we had a rookie come up that year named Kelly Johnson. I didn't see a game on tv until after the all star break. Kelly Johnson came up to bat and boy was I confused. In my head I thought he was a black dude and here's a skinny white kid. I was thoroughly confused. I argued with my buddy for a while about that lulz