• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

‘Boaty McBoatface’ Is Currently Leading An Open Vote To Name The New £200 Million Royal Research Ship

An open vote allowing the public to name a new £200 million Royal Research Ship has thrown up a sensational frontrunner — the RRS Boaty McBoatface.

56edc0ae1500002a000b292e.jpeg

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/rrs-boaty-mcboatface_uk_56edbec3e4b030d552ef678a

RSS Turdburglar

• Like 2

I was a firefighter for several years. Saw shock do some crazy things. This beats them all by a fair bit.

There was a news story a few weeks ago about a woman who hit a house.  They found her car nearby, but not her.  Well, not for a few days,  as she had wandered off, passed out, and died from exposure in the woods.

Tdaaj and I came across a wreck scene about 10 years ago where we found the car upside-down and nearly 100 feet from the road.  Other than a little blood, no sign of the driver.  The firefighters that arrived (after I had to drive 5 miles to get a working phone) had us search the area, because they said folks in shock will often wander aimlessly, completely unaware of their surroundings or situation.  We never did find the driver, apparently they had been picked up and taken to the hospital by an earlier passerby.

SO i got L20b / --- Z20 actually,,,,,,  0.50 over flat-tops,  open chamber head and i keep getting 11.4 to 1 ,,,, , 11. with double head gasket thickness ,,,,,,,,,,, what the fuck am i not putting into online calculator right?

surely it can't be that high..

• Like 2