• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, happened right after buddy of mine got over that pass....It be nice if the snow crew used beet juice like they started using in BC, freezing point is -25......then again the environmental tards will say "no because wildlife will get diabetes"

Is it made from USDA Certified Organic Beets? I bet not. Those poor deer...

• Like 1

But really, I was actually going to use it. and then I started my motor swap, and now I will use it on an EFI motor.

But dont worry, I have electric windows too, and remote locks, and... Im always looking at ways to add things like a rear wiper or a rear camera (a display that works with the dash is the hard part here).

Alright, I need help from my Ratsun brethren.  Would you all please wish for lots and lots of snow for the Spokane/CDA area in the upcoming week?  I need help making quota this month, and the only thing that's going to do it now is snow.  ;)  If you need any parts, call me at NAPA Cheney!

But really, Im always looking at ways to add things like a rear wiper or a rear camera (a display that works with the dash is the hard part here).

I was trying to find a screen that would fit in the small column mounted gear tree for the column shift autos. I gave up before finding a screen the right size.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there Mike. Case in point:

Loving Datsun owner parks Datsun outside. Would have had a carport to park under if the windstorm hadn't blown it over the garage.

Freezing overnight puts frost all over windows on truck.

At 15 degrees in the morning, getting ready to head to work the last thing I want to do is scrap windows. And I'd rather not get into a cold car.

Consequently, heater on full, remote start! Bam! Start her up 10 minutes before you leave in the morning, windows defrosted, nice and toasty for the drive to work! :D

However, I don't have a remote start, which means I get my second key, start the truck, lock it back up, go inside, have breakfast, then go swap keys out before I leave. Kind of a pain in the ass, but you don't leave a car running in my neighborhood without being near it. Unless you don't want a car.

Talking to Canadians aboot cold cars huh. There is a thing out there called in car heaters, when you plug in your block heater you can also plug in the incar heater. It will warm the air in the car via 110 and defrost the windows without the car running.

• Like 1