• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Member got banned for being a moron, by crossing semi-criminal/ real life dangerous lines, I don't have kids but if I did .. I would probably do more than just let a mod Handle it if someone put their info on line

I know I'd do some serious shit if someone fucked with my family like that.

• Like 1

I know I'd do some serious shit if someone fucked with my family like that.

I think its something like 2 years in prison for death threats and b.s via internet.

wonder if anyone has ever done the full term.

interresting times we live in.

never say threatening shit on the web because there is a worldwide paper trail.

Didn't see any outright threats but a case could be made for implied threat or on line bullying. All that info is out there, it's just reprehensible to post it like that. Says a lot about the poster.

• Like 1

Didn't see any outright threats but a case could be made for implied threat or on line bullying. All that info is out there, it's just reprehensible to post it like that. Says a lot about the poster.

ok, I promise never to be the one to bring up this annoying subject again. Just wanted to add that Dmikes job is not easy and for a site that has zero advertising and a stock pile of amateur trolls you really do great work.

thank you, have a lovely day, even you Laotsu because I'm sure your reading all of this. Lol

• Like 1

Bananahamuck I meant nothing personal towards you with this comment. It was aimed at an argument that seems pointless.

If I type in a large font of what benefit is that to me? It would only benefit me if everyone else used a large font so that I could readily or easily read it.

Again no direct offense was ment.

Not sure what you mean,,,, i was just asking for link to original thread to read for myself,, why a whole new thread about fonts and such was started.

This is going to sound bad, but it's a serious question on my mind. Why the fuck do city people use an instance of police brutality against a black guy as an excuse to riot...damn near every time? There's been plenty white, Asian, Indian,etc. folk have been brutalized or killed while in custody of cops but there's no rioting because of it. When a peaceful demonstration turns violent, no one gives a fuck anymore about what was being protested, the rioters are now mindless thugs in popular opinion. They want to complain about racial profiling, which does happen and is bullshit, but then go and give evidence contrary to their argument...stupidity at it's finest. Watts, LA, Chicago, Detroit, all these riots through our history and they changed nothing, there's better ways to enact change. Martin Luther King would be rolling in his fucking grave knowing this shit was going on, sad he payed the ultimate price just to have his wisdom and teachings forgotten a few generations later. One of the myriad of reasons I'd never live in a city. Climbing down off soapbox now, carry on.

• Like 5

I don't understand it either. I mean, yes, I get the fact that they believe a social injustice was committed. But is tearing the shit out of the city really the best course of action? Of course not. You're not teaching anyone a lesson, all you're doing is stirring up more negativity toward your cause. 

Then again, white people do the same shit when their favorite college football team looses the championship.

• Like 1