• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Searching the web for a Toyota part i need and i come across some 15x6 baby supras,, meh,, figured they made a mistake when they posted.

image.jpg1_9.jpg

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i'll ,,,,,be ,,,,,,,,,,,, damned.

image.jpg2_8.jpg

Are these van wheels or something??

• Like 1

Searching the web for a Toyota part i need and i come across some 15x6 baby supras,, meh,, figured they made a mistake when they posted.

image.jpg1_9.jpg

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i'll ,,,,,be ,,,,,,,,,,,, damned.

image.jpg2_8.jpg

Are these van wheels or something??

Nope

4910_zpsgrs19jro.jpg

• Like 2

FMLFMLFMLFMLFML!!!!

Mowing the lawn tonight after work, mower running a bit sluggish and bogging down over any bump/slightly thick section. 

Turn the mower off to check the ignition wire. I've been needing to replace it for a while. 

Pull the cord to finish up the job...no fucking compression. Motor just sounds like its spinning. 

ARGH!!!

FMLFMLFMLFML!!

I'm on the couch watching some tv and realize the big ass chestnut tree doesn't look right.  Seems moar lowr.  Go outside and my resident squirrel is on the main tree going FML! and I'm looking at a giant branch that has just detached from the tree and fallen.  Missed the house, which is good.  I feel quite fortunate.  So as much as I love the chestnut tree, I'm thinking it's going to be cut down very soon.  They planted it super close to the house, which is nice for the shade, but it also has a shitload of cables supporting giant limbs that haven't fallen.  Yet.  It's one good wind storm away from fucking up my house.  As much as I'd like a new house, I'd also like to not live in a hotel because a tree is in my living room.

I do feel bad for the squirrel though.  I've watched four generations live through that tree.

Ever notice on commercials, tv and most movies that black chicks have straight hair? I think sponsors, tv  networks etc. see 'kinky' hair however arranged as threatening or something. Perhaps too 'hood' too 'ghetto'? I grew up with the 'fro but prefer long straight black hair on black chicks. They don't look less threatening just more attractive perhaps.

The black folks are generally light skinned as well. I think because they are a little closer to white than the darker skinned and generally have more fair features because of all the racial mixing in their background. White television and movies have helped along this perceived beauty and it feeds into the dark skinned having resentment toward the light skinned because in the past (and to this day) light skinned were always treated better. I think all skin colors can be beautiful. I only press my hair cause it's easier to deal with. It's also nicer to be able to do different hair styles than just a fro. I love tight curls and giant fros. I've sported them all. Sometimes I just don't feel like doing anything with the hair and run around in afro puffs. I tried cornrows once. Wasn't a good look on me.

• Like 1

The black folks are generally light skinned as well. I think because they are a little closer to white than the darker skinned and generally have more fair features because of all the racial mixing in their background. White television and movies have helped along this perceived beauty and it feeds into the dark skinned having resentment toward the light skinned because in the past (and to this day) light skinned were always treated better. I think all skin colors can be beautiful. I only press my hair cause it's easier to deal with. It's also nicer to be able to do different hair styles than just a fro. I love tight curls and giant fros. I've sported them all. Sometimes I just don't feel like doing anything with the hair and run around in afro puffs. I tried cornrows once. Wasn't a good look on me.

That's racist. 

Dick. 

true.

I like the look of giant fros on black girls, but it's kind of 70s and out of style. Grew up in a large town with one black kid at another school..... that was it. Haven't met many black people so if any stereotypical views, it's probably from tv.