• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I am staying the fuck home tonight, being a lame-o.  And I'm fine with it!  Drank a beer with the dog, ate some dinner.  Watching "School for Scoundrels"  Great fucking movie.

Oh, and on a side note, we fucked around with the windows "ding" today at work.  It dings when a message gets sent through.  James didn't like his ding sound, and I finally got around to changing it.  So I found some animal noises.  Lol.  He has a pig grunting as his ding sound now.  And I changed mine to a Ferrari F1 car flying by.  And Tad has Chewbacca.  And Robert changed Bob's to a red bull elk or something making "grunting" noises.  Lol

I get a call from the alarm company about 8 o clock tonight for an audio alarm.  Guy at sonitrol says, "I have something odd coming up, it sounds like a monkey?"  So I start busting up, because a monkey screeching was indeed on of the sounds I downloaded and it appears Robert changed one before he left.  And of course we didn't have any messages come through until after we were gone.  So I told the guy to ignore it for the night, but it was fucking hilarious!  :D

• Like 2

I am staying the fuck home tonight, being a lame-o.  And I'm fine with it!  Drank a beer with the dog, ate some dinner.  Watching "School for Scoundrels"  Great fucking movie.

Oh, and on a side note, we fucked around with the windows "ding" today at work.  It dings when a message gets sent through.  James didn't like his ding sound, and I finally got around to changing it.  So I found some animal noises.  Lol.  He has a pig grunting as his ding sound now.  And I changed mine to a Ferrari F1 car flying by.  And Tad has Chewbacca.  And Robert changed Bob's to a red bull elk or something making "grunting" noises.  Lol

I get a call from the alarm company about 8 o clock tonight for an audio alarm.  Guy at sonitrol says, "I have something odd coming up, it sounds like a monkey?"  So I start busting up, because a monkey screeching was indeed on of the sounds I downloaded and it appears Robert changed one before he left.  And of course we didn't have any messages come through until after we were gone.  So I told the guy to ignore it for the night, but it was fucking hilarious!   :D

Puppy love?

Good on you(no really..best friends are the best no pun intended )

You fucked a window ding at work today? spookane thang or wut?

I bet the alarmed co called..they haz video of that stuff.

• Like 1

Bought a freebord today.

Found one for 80 bucks. A dope Phene had it for some reason.. said it was given to him... you have to order them online.. for 300 bucks...

It still had the plastic wrap on it even.

Wheels have never touched the road tell today and you can tell just by looking at them.

I came up.

Now I learn to ride.

Bought a freebord today.

Found one for 80 bucks. A dope Phene had it for some reason.. said it was given to him... you have to order them online.. for 300 bucks...

It still had the plastic wrap on it even.

Wheels have never touched the road tell today and you can tell just by looking at them.

I came up.

Now I learn to ride.

Hopefully the karma of buying stolen merchandise doesn't make it painful to learn to ride, just sayin'

• Like 4