Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ray: I used to be  "Manufacturer's rep" for MTX and a distributor for Rockford Fosgate. Went to about a dozen CES shows in a row for work and while I am not in the business anymore, I keep up on the industry trends.

In my opinion, Dynaudio is very, very hard to beat for sonic quality. If you can pay the freight for Dynaudio, there really is no better speaker.

If you have held their products in your hands, you also know that the quality is about the best in the business - bar none.

• Like 1

Ray: I used to be  "Manufacturer's rep" for MTX and a distributor for Rockford Fosgate. Went to about a dozen CES shows in a row for work and while I am not in the business anymore, I keep up on the industry trends.

In my opinion, Dynaudio is very, very hard to beat for sonic quality. If you can pay the freight for Dynaudio, there really is no better speaker.

If you have held their products in your hands, you also know that the quality is about the best in the business - bar none.

Ran them back in the day. They are the. Shit. But for amp quality alpine f1 or McIntosh or another Italian company Farley new called Mosconi makes really nice stuff also.

IMG_5499_zpsiwrpet75.jpgIMG_5502_zpswgbjlsnn.jpg

Well hope you guys like it. I really do like the stance, maybe 1 more inch lower if can.lol

That driver side tire will be shredded by the time you get out of the hood. Once your fat ass gets in there it will be about 3" lower on one side.

• Like 5