Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometimes NOS parts aren't worth it. Would you drive on "NOS" bias ply tires from 1970? I wouldn't use an old rad hose either, even if it looks ok. I had a hose on my L16 that looked perfectly fine, but it popped once the there was pressure in the cooling system. Luckily it was in my driveway. If parts that can wear out are available new, use them.

Just my two Lincoln's.

Although the NOS hose's are very nice I would use brand new ones for your build. Just the way I am with that stuff. Or just keep a couple of gallons of water and a new set of hoses and a screwdriver on hand in the car if you ever need it. Being stranded is no fun NOS or NOT. Loving your build Tanker, Happy T Day.

• Like 1

Although the NOS hose's are very nice I would use brand new ones for your build. Just the way I am with that stuff. Or just keep a couple of gallons of water and a new set of hoses and a screwdriver on hand in the car if you ever need it. Being stranded is no fun NOS or NOT. Loving your build Tanker, Happy T Day.

Happy thanksgiving to you to. 

IMG_5203_zpsxbuexlpl.jpgIMG_5204_zpsha1abziu.jpg

So doing a crank trigger is more work then i thought. But its moving in the right direction. The crank pulley is ment for a 240Z so the sheave for the belt is closer to the timing chain cover then on a standard L block or 4 cylinder. so new 240z water pump and a water pump pulley made by none other then DatRod and its a done deal. Just got get my Alternator bracket.

• Like 5