Hood canal loop cruise April 19th 2015

tdaaj

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing this drive was missing, BBQ........and MORE DATUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i fee like it was a good turn out!

Need a set of walkies talkies for 1st and last car. Was nice with the Jeep cruises as we all had CB's. Makes it easy to keep everyone together.

Checked out your rig but didn't get a chance to meet you, come out to the next one!

mms_img996127487_zpsfjtalddo.jpg

Maybe not formally,, but as this picture shows you did have a few good laughs with him ,

But hell ,,  if we wanted "formal" we sure as hell wouldn't hang around on this forum. :rofl:

• Like 1

I wanted to make this, but (TMI here....)  I somehow managed to get explosive diarrhea over-night and couldn't make it last minute. Talk about a bummer.........

I think next I'll get another Midnight cruise together.... Much MUCH larger than last summer's.

I wanted to make this, but (TMI here....)  I somehow managed to get explosive diarrhea over-night and couldn't make it last minute. Talk about a bummer.........

I think next I'll get another Midnight cruise together.... Much MUCH larger than last summer's.

While we are on the subject of explosive diarrhea,,,,,, the FAT Burger at the Federal way/ Fife(?)  end of hwy 18 is open till 10:00 on Saturdays , , maybe that would be a good place to pre-meet before the actual midnight cruise meet-up..  it's a thought.   It is fast food but the burgers are fuckin HUGE!

That's a raw bummer alright. Maybe next time?

• Like 2