Hood canal loop cruise April 19th 2015

tdaaj

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the phone call i received last night,,,, I think tdaaj may be roaming the backroads of America ( much like Kung-Fu) helping guys get their trucks to this cruise...

B)

Or am i going to have to cut a bitch??

the l series in a 521 what mounts do u use for the l20 question ?   the ones off the l16

• Like 1

Yeah but the fucker calls right at the last 15 minutes of Hamburger Hill,, and i miss call,,,, so i put on my shoes don an appropriate attire for almost freezing weather ,,, go out and proceed to call him back about 5 fucking times,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, does he pick up???,,,,,,,,,,,, fuck no!!        Sooooooo i go back in house take off my coat remove my shoes,,,,,,,,,  ring!! ring!!   

Are being serious with me right now!!  

lol nelson called me while i was at a b day party and then texted and i called back to say yes all l series in a 521 use the same motor mount and proceded to tell him the passenger side first pry bay trick on the nipple of the drivers motor mount pry and slip and pop ... done !!!!!....next time im giving them angry franks cell number so he can yell at them for not being up to date on datsuning 

• Like 1

30439037-464C-440A-B1B8-E7574DC16B7C_zps

pics for reference 

Not trying to go off-topic here (Fuck it, this is Ratsun) but that MK1 lip looks SO MUCH BETTER than the Camaro lip everyone is putting on their trucks at the moment.....

nothing against this guy, but I like the MK1 lip much better....

ekXVPR0.jpg 

I remember UberKevin helping me put his engine in that one time........  hell,,, he ain't shitting how good he was at doing it,,,,,,

Oh wait ,,,,, that was my son Albert

. :sneaky: