Hood canal loop cruise April 19th 2015

tdaaj

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My oldest brother got sent to Florida and then to Cancun Mexico to work on yachts ( for like 6 months) one year,,,,  nobody even noticed him gone. :rofl:

People just need their space sometimes,, hell i figured he was ignoring the phone ringing while watching the Flintstones all baked out on vacation.......... Or something.

at least you guys don't assume people are dead because you haven't heard from of or about them in the last week

yeah i might have issues

Or those people might be dead.

or better the people who think you have issues are dead

• Like 1

Good to see im not the only one with a sense of humor when it comes to the unliving.

ted u just said u had a sense of humor!!!!    ironic post of the day!!!  lolololol

any more trannys out there ... kalani helped me with a couple in cali but the guy wanted unicorn tusks and a minitaur for his kid 

This is some sick shit, but it does have all the makings of a Tribute Cruise on the 19th. Hopefully nobody's car dies or that would be too ironic.

Yeah he would love it if we all took our TOYOTAS for a cruise , :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: , cuz i made him a Toyota convert in 2001 with a supra i built for him,,, then when he traded his garbage scow 4x4 Ford for the quality of a  95 4x4 SR5  ,,,,,,,,,, there was no turning back.

I believe he said he would rather be sucked off by a buck tooth alligator than ever drive a Datsun every day.

• Like 1
Guest Rick-rat

I guess I will drive my Ford,  just for the Ford hater, instead of the Datsun   :w00t:

I could get a moving conveyance and be like mrb________, (He doesn't like the "T" word). So my Datsun could be there too  :thumbup:

Is there any way we could make the description on the calendar a little more cryptic and/or vague??  You can almost get a hint of what the plans for the day are .

Start in olympia, up 101, down 3, will have exact route soon.

Jesus,,  this isn't a frickin Twitter account  #WTFTed

So as long as the leadership here at work doesn't decide I need to be in on Sunday I'll be there.

Just use this excuse,,,,,, "i have talked it over with the voices in my head and we just don't see any scenario where i won't be killing someone,  if i come in Sunday"

• Like 1

Eh, im not exactly the world's best leader. A bit scatter brained att times. And since I killed the internets at home here it tales for ever to post shit. Only time I get good service is at work or away from home and my mind is on something else so I forget.

least ironic post of the century 

So as long as the leadership here at work doesn't decide I need to be in on Sunday I'll be there.

the other crew in shop has been told they're designated the full weekend. Looking like I won't be able to come out and play. Won't get off till 11.30 if I do work and ain't gonna try to chase y'all down