Hood canal loop cruise April 19th 2015

tdaaj

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not half as interesting as it will be if i drive the 4dr and use my new race full cell with prime weight distribution mounting... 

7030710F-6CD7-4BB0-B5CE-8286C47358D1_zps

and super trick fuel line down force wingy thingy mounting.... 

9E678368-00AA-46E5-B4D4-D6706A806536_zps

but it will still be a slush box so no racey fun for me ... bought a 5 speed but it was wrong ... maybe u read about my whoas? 

lol :angel:

• Like 1

..... I've been stupid busy..

Looks like I won't be able to touch my truck for another week.. I've been in the tri shities for a few days now, once I get back to oly Sunday I have to work... in Eugene.. for 4 days...

Currently I believe I need new battery cables.. also need to fix my fuck up on the carbs fuel mixture...

I have the money I need for my brake parts but haven't bought anything cuz I don't want to pay shipping.. it's killer... so I have alot of stuff to get done... and them more.

First off ,,,,, Fuck you kevin get that shit going,,  this aint no fuckin Tri-cities datlocust event like your used to ,,, WE SHOW UP!!

FYI ,,,, From what i heard,,  Jrock wasn't at the last Jrock meet-up at his shop,,, but we will probably show up there bright eyed and bushy tailed.  Just me and FAT and Albert in his Toyota Celica cuz JJ has got some hanglider "fly in" that day ..

May have to make a rolling stop in at the Squaxin island tribe rez in Kamilche, for a couple good ole dudes coming from Elma,  but i'm not sure yet,, haven't checked their plans or even told them about it yet other than just passing convo... OR  maybe they could look for us to go by at one of those tiny little towns just north of there,,,, and just haul balls to catch up,,, . like i said not sure yet.