Hood canal loop cruise April 19th 2015

tdaaj

I hope it gets posted soon, I need time to plan if I can go.  if I need to put summer air in my tires for this cruise, may take me a month to get ready

Weeeeeell,, 5 of the cars that went to your meet had to be told in person ie. no internets,,  remember like back in the olden days?  So getting  more than a weeks notice what the route or times MIGHT be,,  helps  in a situation such as this ... ya old geezer.

:D

Oh some guy on Facebook offered me $150.  for one of my JDM tailights,, now i'm missing one,,, so i might be out for this cruise

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ive got a trailer light qe can qire up in place, so youll be back on the road.

Oh you qire up the place alright ..

But another dude offered me $670.  for all my outside door handles so now i have no way to get in car,  and since i sold the only working carb i had , off the car i probably couldn't start it anyways.. I guess i will  catch you guys next time.

Not sure where one would even park. There is only about 5 parking spots at that burgerking   it's more of a take out kinda place..  what was the name of the dude hostig and what time?? .

i am not in jr high cheerleading anymore so i must have let my facebook account lapse.

• Like 1

Looks like Shelton is a good place to meet up with you ass-clowns.  We can figure out a time you are going to pass thru there after I get my Datsun trip app for my smart phone. :geek:

• Like 1

There was 3 620s 1 510 wagon an A10 4 door a 77 celica lift back  and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Nelson .

not the worst for a meet they thought up the day before, or some shit... Most of the vehicles were from way south,, like longview and such

I was rolling to CRAP to finally fix that stupid filler neck rubber  buuullshit and saw them in there.  Donovan wouldn't answer phone and his brother was going to look for a new car in Centralia.  ,,,,,, So me and dog drove the minivan