Hood canal loop cruise April 19th 2015

tdaaj

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off ,,,,, Fuck you kevin get that shit going,,  this aint no fuckin Tri-cities datlocust event like your used to ,,, WE SHOW UP!!

or, drive the females rig. or, have someone (me even) pick you up

although depending on weather i might roll a bike, unless i'm picking you up then i'll drive the golf if i don't trust little miss for the drive (i don't right now, need to get pinion seal changed)

or, drive the females rig. or, have someone (me even) pick you up

although depending on weather i might roll a bike, unless i'm picking you up then i'll drive the golf if i don't trust little miss for the drive (i don't right now, need to get pinion seal changed)

I'll let you know what's going on. I'm sure I'll be on the road shortly after I'm able to touch my truck ...in about a week...

Datgatherer, you shouldn't lurk. Cruise is on a Sunday. I made it a sunday for people that work on Saturday so they might have a chamce to go.

Also I may have another rolling out from oly with us. Trying to get my cousin to come down from Kingston lz24\4 speed automatic 77 620.

Talked to Ted the other day while doing a commando parts swap. He asked if i knew of any decent places for us to hang out in the Port Townsend area. While what i found is not the coolest place...it is free.

Went down and talked to a nice lady at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds. I explained what we were up to with the drive. Told her we were a car " club " looking for a place to park for just a couple few hours to take a break from a day long cruise. She said we could use the parking lot on Sunday the 19th for free as there is nothing going on at the fairgrounds that day. We will be without bathrooms i believe. But i know of a public " porta potty " just  over at the beach. Its not the best place, but hell its free! Should offer some decent shots. Half is covered with grass.

So just to let it be known. I did have to give my information and sign a lease agreement to be able to use the parking lot. Assuming it is found Monday morning in the same condition we found it. And i quote the nice lady " No trash, beer swilling or damn donuts all over the place ", I will not be charged anything, BUT......id like to think the rest goes without saying.

I hope you all approve! Should make for a fun day.

• Like 1

Im still trying to get in contact with Fort Worden. Proving to be more difficult though. Would rather do it there, even at the cost of a few bucks. Depending on that cost of-course.

Really hoping to have the Tubines painted with tires on them by the 19th. 

Pic cause thats how i roll.....

Capture_zpsaxmvp8or.png

DSC_5110_zps0vez4zdq.jpg

• Like 2

Best $10 you can spend on a burger

I will be having one as well!!!!

Cool ,, as long as i get a Fat Smitty burger i am cool with pretty much what-ever happens.

fat-smitty-burger.jpg

do they haz salads for the watching your figures types?

do they haz salads for the watching your figures types?

Im not sure, ive never thought of eating a salad there......Looked around for menu online but could not find anything. Im working out that way this week, ill try to stop by there and snap a pic or two of the menu for you " healthy " types.

• Like 2