Hood canal loop cruise April 19th 2015

tdaaj

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thoroughly enjoy how excitement builds then people bail .. 

I usually just tune in a day or two before the event. Shit's always changing with these events or batshit Ratsunites blather on and on about how big their "clutch" is before grinding gears and popping it into neutral. However, I have yet to show up to an event that doesn't have at least 10 cars and really good folk.

I'm still hoping this run turns into a tribute drive to Naner's brother who hated Datsuns! That's punk rock.

• Like 1

And mughtve hurt the supervisors feelings when he came to "talk" to me about overtime. At this point I'm no go for Sunday. Unless I can bring the bike to work and then rip around the peninsula looking for dattos but I won't know where I'm going so someone might get a very noisey phone call trying to find you

When i went back to help Tristin last year going to Canby,, i didn't even know he texted me until about the time we all stopped for gas in Vancouver,,,,,,,, on the way home,,,,  as i never had checked them before. 

Hobospider (if that isn't to personal)  ,,  it is supposed to be pushing 70 degrees or about Sunday

Hobospider (if that isn't to personal) ,, it is supposed to be pushing 70 degrees or about Sunday

Well for one, you spelled it wrong and two, I don't care if the internet knows my first name, not like anybody uses it except for family and work people anyways

And just prior to reading this I found out Monday is supposed to be in the seventies as well, riding season seems to be here.

Either way y'all ain't helping me with the issue of attempting to find you guys in the middle of the cruise if I am working (found out after posting I might not be on Sunday) but it's all cool, I can skip this one I guess