tdaaj

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick-rat

Ted,

Just set the date and route, if people can make it they will. If not their loss. Too much disagreement on when to do this. Set date and they will come  :rofl:

This coming from someone retired and could do any day of the week  :angel:

Thanks for the hotwheels!!!!

• Like 2

Not sure what the problem is,,  we could go North on the East side ,,, maybe jaunt over to Kingston,,,Then stop to eat , at that Fattys burgers by Port Townsend,

Then back South on the West side ,, right.  If someone needs to stop we'll stop..

I may still not be able to completely fill my tank as it leaks pretty hardcore when full and spirited driving is happening so we may have to stop for petrol more than once.............. That,,,,,, and it sounded like i was going to drop a half-shaft going 70 down the freeway a few minutes ago..  :geek:

Any luck there?

Just let me know what direction your all comming from... I can meet ya all at Fat Smittys or meet ya all at the hood canal bridge on port gamble side.....i will try to truck it for awhile either way..

Any chance its going through PT?

Im in Port Townsend. I can meet ya at the ferry and cruise to meet up with them if you would like?

Sorry, running a bit slow, just trying to figure out potty/fuel stops. Doesnt matter to me which way we go up and down. Originally was think up 101 but might be better to go up 3 and over. Would like to do fat smitties for burgers, I know burgers, but its not sonic.