Ratsun meet, February 28th Quesadilla factory 2:00PM Centralia, Wa.

Guest Rick-rat

Wa Ratsun/Datslocos meet  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where to meet

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How come you guys couldn't drive a tiny bit farther??  What's up with that ??

Nelson if you are reading this,,  both you and Frank are both now banned from any further Datsun activties close to their homes.
:D

IMG_2559_zpsdvqondta.jpg

IMG_2558_zpsx1yyoien.jpg

IMG_2570_zpsiwrkl4wp.jpg

IMG_2571_zps4mc3mavs.jpg

IMG_2592_zpsv7uuficl.jpg

IMG_2574_zpsg7iwyncy.jpg

IMG_2575_zpsb1aomc0l.jpg

IMG_2563_zpsdyvod9y3.jpg

IMG_2564_zpsjjj3nfix.jpg

IMG_2566_zpscc1bzbvy.jpg

IMG_2578_zpssuegpwcy.jpg

IMG_2580_zpscwtn1jck.jpg

IMG_2556_zpsenbl9zgf.jpg

IMG_2581_zpssxdofdod.jpg

IMG_2583_zpslyyuvhnj.jpg

RON1200s 620
RATDAT3s beautiful upholstery work on skibbers old truck...

IMG_2586_zps9pokheqf.jpg

IMG_2585_zpskkwijuym.jpg

IMG_2587_zpssvtjwuiu.jpg

IMG_2590_zpsmxsjzdnn.jpg

IMG_2588_zpsxf79qlb1.jpg

IMG_2593_zpsf4pj017s.jpg

IMG_2596_zpscd2lkwrl.jpg

IMG_2597_zpsgc1u8mrg.jpg

IMG_2579_zpsdsjzyhkf.jpg

• Like 2

UNACCEPTABLE!!  :rofl:

We were looking for drivers for some of the rest of JJs fleet  half the morning when his neighbors decided not to..   But Dywane still came on his bike as a so i can't be mad at him.

I just noticed i got no real clear shots of KevinShits 521 or it's engine,, thought i had some from the house and such,,, but no.

Sorry youngster

What the F'n Hell?!!!!!  I see pics of a stretched 521 towing a 6 wheel 520 dump bed and there's no mention of who's it is or any details?!  Someone want to clue me in?  Build threads?  I sure as hell hope they're coming to Canby!!!!

• Like 2

What the F'n Hell?!!!!!  I see pics of a stretched 521 towing a 6 wheel 520 dump bed and there's no mention of who's it is or any details?!  Someone want to clue me in?  Build threads?  I sure as hell hope they're coming to Canby!!!!

Yeah, that's Von. he goes by JJ, he lives down the street from bananahamuck and me. He came to canby last year in a white 411

General information:

The 521 is running 720 frame with a carbed ford 5.0 in there hooked to a C4 tranny with 3/4 ton ford rear.

The 520 is on a 79 620 frame with an L series (i don't remember the size) 5speed. 

• Like 1

Be careful what you wish for... :rofl:

i judge time by the ages of my sons , so that leads me to believe that stretched ot 521 is about 16 years old,, i will work on a few old pics of it pulling his roadster racecar.. I saw them in a shoebox when he i was over there critiquing his new crooked ass countertop a few years ago... Johnny Deere truck is still a "work" in progress.

Ratsun = no

On a related note:  Both those SSS 411s in pictures are running knock-off  Klotz brake brackets.  Bill found a way to change caliper position in order to use all 4 bolt holes and since ( this i was told) SSS hubs place the rotor farther out stock , here was no need to use bearing spacer.. He is very happy with the stopping power,, since both cars are stroked to 2000 running 5speeds they need it.

I hope your not mad but i did read once you were into doing the science but manufacturing wasn't your end game.. 

If it will set your mind at ease , although they were traced off mine no money changed hands, nor will it ,, he asked if he could trace and of course i said yes. :blush:

• Like 2

Not mad :)

If he's not going to manufacture them and sell them, ask him to clue me in and I'll see about doing them so that the SSS guys can have better brakes.  If he is going to make them available, tell him to make sure I have his contact info so I can send the SSS guys to him.  :)  

I had a guy on the 311s.org forum copy my roadster kit spacers and is selling complete packages with rotors and calipers.  I had said that I didn't want to deal with the calipers and complete packages, so I couldn't be mad at him either.....would have been nice if he'd have contacted me, but oh well.  I can't keep up with everything anyway....heck....I have guys that have waited....what..6years now?....for me to come up with a rear disc kit on the trucks. :)

• Like 1