Ratsun meet, February 28th Quesadilla factory 2:00PM Centralia, Wa.

Guest Rick-rat

Wa Ratsun/Datslocos meet  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where to meet

If the vote goes Dilla,, i will have more non members rolling from here,,,waaay to much trouble to go north 15 minutes then south that same amount,,,,,,,,,,, then to Chehalis...  from here my group could just mosey down the backroads and still show at the Dilla factory before noon.

If the vote goes Tacoma,,we MIGHT think about stopping at his shop,  as a couple guys won't do Tacoma if you paid them.... so it would probably just be 4 or 5 of us.

FYI my dog poops in his shrub every night just after dark.

You to cool to go to Jrocks shop before the meet?
You don't wanna take a poop in his free shiter?
You don't wanna meet with Datsuns two times in a day? And drive with more people then normal..

Rickrat said 2 o'clock right?
....Plenty of time to not be a shit head and go to his shop....

I'll get fucking cereal!!

No milk...

Water for you!!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick-rat

The winner is  The Quesadilla Factory, time for something different than a burger  joint. I will be there between 1:00 and 2:00. Have to take wife to SeaTac in the morning to get rid of her for another week. So if you all want to meet up somewhere and cruise together don't wait for me 

Too bad, the wife and i were gonna go if in Tacoma, not that anyone really wants to go to Tacoma. The drive to Centrailia Seems silly for a Wa meet. Why it would not be more centralized im not sure. None the less i hope you all have a great time. Maybe i can make the next one.

Silly is not wanting to drive and hamg out with datsuns. On a datsun forum. There seems to be datsun meets tacoma and north quite a bit. And us southerners drive to attend them in our sub par cars because we enjoy it. Its about time the north enders show that they aren't scared of driving as far as we do. Even at that I doupt many will show up. We always get the excuse of its too far to drive. But some how we ended up making it. A true enthusiasts loves tp drive their datsun.

• Like 2

The winner is  The Quesadilla Factory, time for something different than a burger  joint. I will be there between 1:00 and 2:00. Have to take wife to SeaTac in the morning to get rid of me for another week. So if you all want to meet up somewhere and cruise together don't wait for me

Silly is not wanting to drive and hamg out with datsuns. On a datsun forum. There seems to be datsun meets tacoma and north quite a bit. And us southerners drive to attend them in our sub par cars because we enjoy it. Its about time the north enders show that they aren't scared of driving as far as we do. Even at that I doupt many will show up. We always get the excuse of its too far to drive. But some how we ended up making it. A true enthusiasts loves tp drive their datsun on a race track.

Perhaps if you would have voted the outcome may have been different. You had plenty of time to put in a vote, (would of , could of , should of). Maybe next time

Being a new member id  didnt want to vote and ruffle any feathers. With all the bickering going about where it should be i figured id be better suited hoping for Tacoma to win. No big deal. There will be others im sure.

Silly is not wanting to drive and hamg out with datsuns. On a datsun forum. There seems to be datsun meets tacoma and north quite a bit. And us southerners drive to attend them in our sub par cars because we enjoy it. Its about time the north enders show that they aren't scared of driving as far as we do. Even at that I doupt many will show up. We always get the excuse of its too far to drive. But some how we ended up making it. A true enthusiasts loves tp drive their datsun.

And sorry for having a brand new to me truck that im not sure i want to trust for close to 7 hour round trip. With time to go through and drive the truck, id be happy to drive to Oregon meets for that matter.

Again, hope you all have a fun safe trip! 

• Like 1

Ownter, you wont ruffle any feathers by casting a vote and being new. Although some have been known to set up troll accounts too just mess with things. Most of these events though are new comer friendly. If you have a truck you don't trust yet and have another daily, you and the wife should come down anyway. Don't necessarily need to show up in a datsun to chit chat. It is nice to see more of these vehicles, but even I don't necessarily show up in mine all the the time for various reasons (broke down, im broken, or just plain broke). We do alot of elbow jabbing here but if someone is truly in need we all try to help out onw way or another. Feel free to join us any way.

• Like 2

Bickering :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyways ,,  Like it was said Most of the South sound meets ARE in Tacoma or Port Orchard,, there used to be alot in Puyallup ,, but that is another story..   Teh last South Sound meet that was in Olympia was  a small one early last summer.  But sorry your mad we finally got one (no thanks to you BIGTANKER :sneaky: :rofl: :rofl: ) in Oly and i hope to see some of you clowns there..

Since you can't make Dilla factory:

Don't miss this : DR Feltersnatch productions presents!!  Golden Gardens 5/10 day 2015 ,, no complaining cuz it's "to far" either.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/65302-51015-golden-gardens-bbq/

I have it on good authority there may be girls in skimpy bikinis.

I think there will probably be at least another in April probably in one of the aformentioned places ,, and/or North Seattle area.  And you guys can count on Me and my son trying our hardest to make them

• Like 3