Ratsun meet, February 28th Quesadilla factory 2:00PM Centralia, Wa.

Guest Rick-rat

Wa Ratsun/Datslocos meet  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where to meet

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like thw north end guys arent showing up anyways. t they are still doing sonic.

Always with the negative waves ,,,,

Hey look on the bright side man..  At least it won't be us Olympia area guys waiting for MHub to show up 6 hours after the meet is over this time...........

It will be like having a babysitter ,, you don't have to pay...  :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 2

Now Jon better be down!? Hahaha

Your going to be there? with more Datsuns then yours right?

Annnnnnd roll on down to the factory right?

im

fine meeting people here before we roll to centralia .. wee can even roll to naners andpick up them non fun wanting to have mofo's

If the vote goes Dilla,, i will have more non members rolling from here,,,waaay to much trouble to go north 15 minutes then south that same amount,,,,,,,,,,, then to Chehalis...  from here my group could just mosey down the backroads and still show at the Dilla factory before noon.

If the vote goes Tacoma,,we MIGHT think about stopping at his shop,  as a couple guys won't do Tacoma if you paid them.... so it would probably just be 4 or 5 of us.

FYI my dog poops in his shrub every night just after dark.

OH LOOK TED RUBBED OFF ON NANER!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAA SHEESH ... I B

Bickering :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyways ,,  Like it was said Most of the South sound meets ARE in Tacoma or Port Orchard,, there used to be alot in Puyallup ,, but that is another story..   Teh last South Sound meet that was in Olympia was  a small one early last summer.  But sorry your mad we finally got one (no thanks to you BIGTANKER :sneaky: :rofl: :rofl: ) in Oly and i hope to see some of you clowns there..

Since you can't make Dilla factory:

Don't miss this : DR Feltersnatch productions presents!!  Golden Gardens 5/10 day 2015 ,, no complaining cuz it's "to far" either.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/65302-51015-golden-gardens-bbq/

I have it on good authority there may be girls in skimpy bikinis.

I think there will probably be at least another in April probably in one of the aformentioned places ,, and/or North Seattle area.  And you guys can count on Me and my son trying our hardest to make them

CANT MAKE THE BBQ ITS MY KIDS B DAY !!!!  BUT MAYBE ... 

Looks like thw north end guys arent showing up anyways. Have a post on Facebook that they are still doing sonic.

SEEMS LIKE NORTHENDERS ALWAYS WANT IT THERE WAY ... AND TEDS RIGHT .. WE ALL (MAYBE NOT ME EVERYTME..)  DRIVE UP THERE TO MEETS WHY CANT TG THERE SHIT DOWN ... SONC IS TERRIBLE FOOD AND THEY BOOT PEOPLE FOR LOITERING ... 

• Like 2

What happened with the northenders is Rick said he was going to Obama it and have it at sonic so Roy made the event page on Facebook same day. I haven't been paying much attention to either one really because work has been keeping me pretty damn busy.

Probably won't have little miss up and going for this one sadly. If I make it to either I'll try to hit up both though.

• Like 1