Ratsun meet, February 28th Quesadilla factory 2:00PM Centralia, Wa.

Guest Rick-rat

Wa Ratsun/Datslocos meet  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where to meet

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

redeye owes me hes coming down ...tristin is a ghost or he might have rain dripping on his fuse box again ... i can get a few subbie guys maybe a few mini truckers ... hans will be in the bahamas..maybe i will drive his truck and the lady can dive mine ........i will hound jeff and dillon ... lol they can car pool with steve lol

I'll be working. Let's change the meet to the Home Depot parking lot and I'll come out on my break. We even have a bbq. Or we could eat at the new Panera in the parking lot.

• Like 1
Guest Rick-rat

I'll be working. Let's change the meet to the Home Depot parking lot and I'll come out on my break. We even have a bbq. Or we could eat at the new Panera in the parking lot.

Hahahahahahahahahaha, that is one of the funniest things I've seen for a while, can't stop, hahahahahahahahahahahaha  :rofl:   :thumbup:

• Like 2

Fuck that shit!

He'll open the back door, make room in the back shop area for some DATSUNS to park, take nice photos and talk Dats! Right Jrock! Then roll to the factory...

So tea at Jons noonesh! Haha or whatever Jon says haha

Trust me my young naive friend ,,,,,,,,,,,, THAT goes without saying.

But unlike ALL the meets you guys set up and held in Tri cities (where you lived until LAST SEPTEMBER!)   we like to hold the meet AT where the meet is being held... FTW

Datsun

Datsun

Datsun

Datsun '

and all that horseshit

Our group will be at whatever location (even if it somehow ends up Tacoma )  at about NOON or just after.

(disclaimer) Unless that dickhead breaks down in that stupid piece of shit clown wagon again.

One more of you mutherfuckers talk shit about the meet and capital buildings photoshoot I SET UP  at JDongs and i'm going to take a fucking flamethrower to this place...... That was a fun day with a bunch of funny people, that were all smiling like school girls on crack the whole god damn time.

Thank you and have a nice fucking day.

• Like 1

Shit if I wamted to hang with subies and minitruckers, I'll just go park at the mall.

man debbie downer is running strong ......so we all meet somewhere and teds will meet with his soggy bowl of cheerios somewhere else ... and should he decide to sell those cheeriios we all know they will be 200.00

• Like 1

You all are hilarious. Everyone bickering about where to meet.. I'm surprised you actually want to talk to each other in person. Good luck on the location. :)

Hahaha... yeah  here you are trolling our events thread ,,,again.  Yet a guy from California telling you to have one,,, and giving out free Tshirts and stickers,,  is the only way to get you guys in Eugene to actually have a meet ... LOL

Now THAT is hilarious

• Like 1

Hahaha... yeah here you are trolling our events thread ,,,again. Yet a guy from California telling you to have one,,,,, is the only way to get you guys in Eugene to actually have a meet ... LOL

Now THAT is hilarious

Draker gets all the meat he can handle.

• Like 1

You to cool to go to Jrocks shop before the meet?

You don't wanna take a poop in his free shiter?

You don't wanna meet with Datsuns two times in a day? And drive with more people then normal..

Rickrat said 2 o'clock right?

....Plenty of time to not be a shit head and go to his shop....

I'll get fucking cereal!!

No milk...

Water for you!!