Datsun Lovers trying to hurt me

hey so I have been trying to sell my datsun 510 for over a week now on craigslist so i can buy an engagement ring for my amazing girlfriend, but there is a group of Datsun people who keep flagging my add and having it deleted because they are trying to screw me over. Can any one help me with this. You can see my add in portland oregon's craigslist (if it hasnt been flagged again) i have not put anything dishonest in there and I am not even asking that much. I feel really frusterated like, Datsun fans are really horrible people and I have never been treated so disrespectfully by a group of people until now. Why is this? Are Datsun fans all weirdos who want to ruin other people's lives so they can get a cheap datsun? Why is everyone who likes Datsuns just so unethical? Please help me out here.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey so I have been trying to sell my datsun 510 for over a week now on craigslist so i can buy an engagement ring for my amazing girlfriend, but there is a group of Datsun people who keep flagging my add and having it deleted because they are trying to screw me over. Can any one help me with this. You can see my add in portland oregon's craigslist (if it hasnt been flagged again) i have not put anything dishonest in there and I am not even asking that much. I feel really frusterated like, Datsun fans are really horrible people and I have never been treated so disrespectfully by a group of people until now. Why is this? Are Datsun fans all weirdos who want to ruin other people's lives so they can get a cheap datsun? Why is everyone who likes Datsuns just so unethical? Please help me out here.

Datsun Wifey, did you intend to say something??????????

Kimberly I know what foreplay is, ... a real live woman is like an oven. Works way better when it's hot! Machines do what they were designed to do. When I start my Datsun I put the seat belt on, place in gear, check the mirrors, hands at ten and two and say clearly..."brace yourself dear"

Warning-Old-Fart-Driving-Funny-Auto-Car-

:lol:

$4300 for an L16 4 door?  Seriously?  Nice wheels yeah, but that's way overpriced.  That '84 50th anniversary Z car I wanted may have been 5900, but they only made 5000 of them.  510s, a few more were made.

datzenmike, on 08 Oct 2014 - 5:39 PM, said:snapback.png

Kimberly I know what foreplay is, ... a real live woman is like an oven. Works way better when it's hot! When I start my Woman I put the seat belt on, place in gear, check the mirrors, hands at ten and two and say clearly..."brace yourself dear"

Fixed

That's exactly how I would've fixed it :rofl:

All kidding aside, personally I wouldn't want someone to sell something they love for some ring. I also think it's a waste of money but that's just me. My bf and I have already discussed there will be no lavish wedding. I'm all about the courthouse when we get married cause I think the money could be better spent elsewhere (a house) but then I guess I'm not your typical female. He did talk me into a beach wedding tho cause he thought it would be something nice for the parents. I don't think you should sell the Datsun Elliott. Try and get something on a payment plan if she's really dying to have a ring or take your time and save up. There's nothing wrong with marrying the girl and then maybe on your one year anniversary surprising her with a nice engagement ring. It's been done before. If she's not cool about that you might want to rethink who you're with. Material things should not be more important than the person committing to you.

• Like 4

All kidding aside, personally I wouldn't want someone to sell something they love for some ring. I also think it's a waste of money but that's just me.

Rings have been around  pretty much forever. The ring is endless and symbolizes eternity. Diamonds on rings have only been around for 4-5 hundred years but only kings and queens and the very wealthy could afford them. A marketing coup by diamond mines and their owners offered 'cheap' diamonds to the populace barely 80 or so years ago and made them available to practically anyone. Diamonds are very common and most mines are owned only by only a few companies. Their value is artificially kept high by strict control of their release for sale. Diamonds do not impress me.

• Like 1

Kimberly I know what foreplay is, ... a real live woman is like an oven. Works way better when it's hot! Machines do what they were designed to do. When I start my Datsun I put the seat belt on, place in gear, check the mirrors, hands at ten and two and say clearly..."brace yourself dear"

Ok now Colorbox ,, read it again,, whilst picturing your grandma and grandpa having sexual intercourse.