New 720, already fucked it up

Justin Berni

The front and rear lamps are wired together. If you turn the turn signals or the 4 way on then both have to flash.

If all bulbs work with the hazards then the wiring/bulbs is intact at least.

If you turn on the turn signal on and the rear comes on but the front does not flash then the switch is working.

What you describe can't be happening, something has been left out.

Sorry, I didn't even know this until just now, the hazards don't work completely, everything except for the front left blinks with the hazards on

Ahhhh that's more like it.

OK 4 way and turns don't work on the front.

You swapped front lights and no change.

The rear left works.

There must be a broken wire somewhere between the lamp plug on the front harness and inside the car where it connects to the rear left turn signal wire.

• Like 1
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they don't usually just break themselves so look for any damage near the lamp.

I suggested earlier that the plug may have a pushed out pin inside it. It has 4 pins.

Look for damage to the harness under the hood.

The next place is the hole through the firewall.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

The Toyota looks like the toy story truck from my childhood.

You're truck is the direction I want to go with mine. Looks good. *tips hat*

Thanks!

The trucks gonna be lower soon, not until after Christmas though, gotta buy some people shit shit.

That toyota is sick though, he's got it too low and the axle sits on the frame with no bump stops and the mud flaps constantly drag hahaha

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Geez Justin, you are hard on vehicles, I hope you are alright.

What happened?

I was just driving, Probly only 30-40 mph, than the car infront of me got on their brakes for no apparent reason, and I tried to stop but locked my brakes up, and there was cars on both sides of me so I couldn't swerve to avoid it.
  • Like 1

I was just driving, Probly only 30-40 mph, than the car infront of me got on their brakes for no apparent reason, and I tried to stop but locked my brakes up, and there was cars on both sides of me so I couldn't swerve to avoid it.

In a 30 zone in the rain. Car ahead needs no apparent reason, you have to assume it could happen any time and adjust your speed for the conditions. Here's another thing... today's cars have anti lock brakes and will out brake you any day of the week. This is shitty.

• Like 2